or Connect

Posts by gamma1234

Is the Cambridge a new Brooks Brothers suit cut?http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=418&Product_Id=1668799&Parent_Id=216&default_color=GREY&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=
Hence the use of the brackets, "dummy." please carry on
In my limited experience i would say it is not worth driving 50 minutes from Chicago to shop at the Aurora Outlets - that's in my limited experience there.
Thanks for the link. I actually live 10 minutes from there and had no luck the few times i went.I only went to the Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers stores and had ZERO luck. The RL store had all generic polo crap that i had no interest in; the BB store was entirely outlet-only stuff (i.e. no 1818 or Golden/Black Fleece line).Edit: I'm not trying to say there is nothing here. I was more genuinely asking to know where people went at the Aurora Outlets. Despite living so...
What are the good stores at the Aurora outlets?
great thread.
I would avoid. $30 beater shoes perhaps, but not at $100+.
+1 to everything in this post.
You kinda missed the earlier commentary about how MT didn't have the photos they took professionally edited, and we all chimed in that something was better than nothing. That seems to be the case right now.