or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

LOL, yes. I'm picking them up Saturday! I should include that in the email....thanks bud!
Happy birthday bud!Great news.for the rest of us too....Heirloom Oxford Pre-orders will be up live tonight. I expect them all to be shipped sometime next week or at the latest the week after! This first run will be VERY limited. We don't believe in debt, and built this business that way, so it has to be a slow roll out. But know the Fall Collection will be a bit bigger and hopefully we'll be growing little by little each season.As far as sizing here's the gist:Size ...
Nope, soon.I'll post in here when the shirt pre-orders are ready. I'm waiting on measurements from one last size.
Looking good boys! We're just about ready to get the shirting pre-orders set. I'm hoping they'll be up by this weekend. A bit more now that the production is underway, about sizing. Our shirts will fit one size down from what you'd expect from Epaulet shirting (another SF brand that many of you are familiar with). I wear a Medium in EP shirts, but they are VERY fitted on me. Our size 1 (essentially a Small) fits very similar to an EP medium. Our size 2, fits very...
I have to be honest, hearing us mentioned along side some of these other great tie makers is pretty humbling. I love what we do, and think what we make is terrific, but I still sometimes have "pinch me" moments when I read posts like this and get emails from customers who love it as much as we do. Thanks so much for the high praise, and all of you for shopping with us. I know you have a ton of choice out there these days, and we're ever grateful that you hold Yellow...
If you guys are on IG, you'd have seen this yesterday: Surprise Heirloom Button Down! A super Streaky and Flecked Italian Cotton. It has the feel of a super light Incotex Chino Lino, but is 100% washed cotton in a super indigo color with white flecks. We'll be adding smokey grey MOP buttons on this and it WILL be our debut in shirts. We only have about 20 units of this as we secured the very last bit of it that will ever be made, and it will be online by next week...
Great question. The guys helped out above, but I'll also add that the type of weave really does impact how the garment will wear, more so than the fabric content. You're thinking of a woolen weave, which generally is that "fuzzy type" of weave that wears much warmer with thicker and shorter yarns, while worsted weaves are the opposite. Almost all of our summer ties are of the worsted variety. I believe the only ones that aren't are the Navy and Grey Zegna 100%...
How are these great summer shoes still here?????
Looking great guys. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have some more concrete dates on the shirts boys....fingers crossed.
I just spoke with our shirtmaker yesterday....hopefully by the end of the week I'll get measurements. I'll reach out to you @GusW when we do.