or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

We're offering a huge sale at www.yellowhookshop.com on all of our single needle American made dress shirts. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure you won't find a men's dress shirt made in the US with this much attention to detail. Use the code "CelebrateBoston" at checkout and Heirloom button downs and Spread Collar Dress shirts are all $125. These are all cut by hand, no computerized cutting or pattern drafting and all utilize single needle stitching which makes them...
Love, love, love this shirt. Wish I was able to get more! We have a new stripe on the way this winter that's also a Polo denim....it's another great one, with a few more pieces available than this. Grey on grey stripe.
Hey bud...I think the size 3 would work well as the boys suggested. Worst case, if you get it and it's too tight, happy to swap it for the next size up.I'm really pleased with how well this offer has gone over. I'm confident once you guys get these in your hands you'll see just how special they are. No other American shirt makers do what we do. Single needle, ALL hand cut. Most of the other shirt makers are computer cut with a massive machine and double needle glued...
Thanks dude, can't wait to see it!BTW, we're putting ALL of our button down and spread collar dress shirts on sale to celebrate our Boston pop up success! Enter the code "CelebrateBoston" and get these awesome, single needle hand made dress shirts at $125 a pop. I honestly feel that these shirts are the best on the market at $200, now that they're $125, they're a freaking steal!Happy shopping!
A little ditty about our shirts:
You're a better man than I am!FTR, I think Pappy is pretty good, but like @gnatty8 says, there are tons of great bourbons out there. Taste is so subjective.
Standard price on PVW 20 on the secondary market is 1200. Once this years hits, expect that to rise, as it has every year since 2012.
Thanks man! We're working on it, and hopefully by later this Fall will have some new ones ready to roll!Thanks so much bud! It was a pleasure getting to meet you and hang out for a bit this weekend. It was the experiences like that that made the whole trip worth it....meeting great folks. Boston is a great town and we were so grateful to have been welcomed with open arms by so many. We'll chat real soon!
Looks GREAT @duff406! Enjoy it!
Tons of great Fall Staples here....