or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

I'm well aware that some of our photography leaves a bit to be desired, and we're working on that. We just grabbed a mannequin so we can do some better product shots and hopefully show off just how much better our ties are than what you'd find in a department store, even the finer ones. These ties are so softly constructed and beautiful, and I think these shots may help show that off a bit better. Moving forward, we will be featuring our product shots on the website...
You'd like a close up shot of the fabric? That's something we an certainly do. We'll also be adding a shot of the tie on a shirt (blue or white oxford) starting this fall.
I found a gold foil on the shelf a couple of years ago. $250. Traded it for about $1k worth of dusties (OGD BiB, OT 86, IW Harper, OTBiB). My biggest bourbon regret.
OK boys, we'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful of one offs in super lightweight silks and wool blends). Check out the summer...
If any of you guys are looking for more of a menswear element, check out our Summer Sale. We'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful...
OK boys, we'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful of one offs in super lightweight silks and wool blends). Check out the summer...
Very cool. If you're ever looking to move any of those, hit me up....I'd love one or two more....fantastic pour.
His and her summer fiyknits
Be sure you pick up one of the Four Roses that is bottled for the Affair. Last year's was one of the best private selections I've ever tasted. Bottled straight from teh barrel.
Bows are up and live right now boys. Best part? We're lucky enough to price them at a lower price point because the amount of fabric and interlining needed is significantly less than our standard long ties. For the inaugural launch, these will ALL be limited edition ONE OFFS, and once they're gone, they're gone for good. Happy shopping! http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/bow-ties