or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Suede Carminas
Last day of our sale today guys, "spring20" for 20% off. We'll be showing off our summer stuff this week, so stay tuned!
The Four ROses SB stuff thats out is great (even the standard 50% stuff) as is the Small Batch. Yellow Label is ok, nothing special, but you guys over in Europe must not get a lot of the good juice like we get over here. I'm pretty sure 4R is my favorite bourbon.
Four Roses makes an awesome product and their LE bottlings are super...I'd get any year I see at a shop, even if it is at double MSRP. If anyone here is interested I have a few bottles on the trading block: Some early 80's Old Crow and IW Harper and some 1990s Frankfort Benchmark (only one of the BM left) 1993 OGD 86 Proof Handle 1983 Heaven Hill 86 Proof Handle 1985 OGD 86 Proof Red Shield Handle And ER 101 Lawrenceberg Weller Centennial Frankfort Estes Park 1948-1956...
The rye is very harsh. Not for everyone, including me. The 7 year is OK, but at 60 bucks a bottle I'll take two ETLs, or 2 EC12s or a Blantons or EH Taylor ANYDAY. At best its a $30 bourbon. Because they're a new distillery they have to charge more to compete with the established big boys. The new stuff is pure garbage, and anyone who buys it is being duped by fancy packaging. It starts at around $110 for 375 ml. So thats basically a $225 bottle. Its 2 years old,...
Take your child to work day today. Camo MTO, Italian Denim Shirt It looks better on her...she's even got the model pout down to tell me that she's cold in my classroom:
I keep forgetting how your built like a brick shithouse man....nice. Denim looks cool. I'm gonna have to grab a pair eventually. Maybe in the Fall for my yearly jean purchase...
Not as hard as the Sour Mash. I like the Tornado, it has such a smooth finish, almost candy-like, but I think it's story is even more appealing. I have to get more of the Rye...once they move on to another LE product, i know I'll never see that again.I killed off a Tornado, Single Barrel and Barrel Proof in the last three days.Anyone try Barterhouse here yet. I have one, don't know why I'm waiting to crack, its EVERYWHERE. Would love to hear opinions.
I love that tie! We have one in the works for summer in a great shade of green...
Trip was ablast....check the UPS code on the back of the OGD, anything that starts with 86 is golden...National Distillers. Anything with 80, is the newer Beam distillate.They're all different...I got 7 from the Party Source (that place is INCREDIBLE) and a handful from KY liquor stores as well as the OBSF and OBSO from the GS.EH Taylor is good stuff. The limited edition bottlings were the Tornado and Sour Mash which are a RARE find on a shelf these days. The Rye is...