or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

If anyone is looking for neckwear when they're not in SWD FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
Yellow Hook Sale starts now: FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
If you're bummed about missing the Rutledge Red, we have the Ruby Red Linen which is the same shade in a textured Italian linen. "worldcup20" for 20% off as well. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-ruby-red-linen
Graduation Day: Carmina Suede Austerity Brogues
Sale still going on with some super stuff still around... It's wedding season, and we're proud to have been a part of two wedding ceremonies this June. We're happy to to do custom orders from wedding parties, feel free to pm or shoot an email to yellowhookneckties@gmail.com. Remember check out the sale stuff at www.yellowhookneckties.com and use the code "worldcup20"
Wedding season...MTO Seersucker and Ticking Stripe
Those are fucking cool
I think they should....Chile did not look overwhelming against the Socceroos...enjoy the atmosphere!