or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

I'm hoping to keep the basic line at around $150 (may be able to offer an SF discount depending on how sales go) and offer a few special shirts at a slightly higher price point.
Yes, my buddy Daniel is getting me a pair!
Shirt and Tie Yellow Hook Suit Franco Ercoles Shoes Carmina x Epaulet
Shoes Carmina x Epaulet
Shirt and Tie Yellow Hook Suit Franco Ercoles Shoes Carmina x Epaulet
Sold Out Yellow Hook Stripe and a look at our next venture, Made in the USA super soft collar hand crafted shirting. This is a simple oxford cloth spread collar that we'll be offering sometime this Fall along with a few other options that we feel will compliment our ties perfectly. Soft, supple, luxurious fabrics with a conservative spread collar and high band that will work well with our Fall Tweeds and our lightweight silks. SImple design, no pocket and two back...
The 50% OBSV standard Single Barrel is just a little higher than that here....its the cask strength stuff thats $65 and up now...
The cost went up drastically. I just picked 5 barrels with friends in April. Bottles are $55 so if they were retailed you'd have to expect $65-$75 each. Glad I'm stocked.It's LDI juice. Same as Smooth Ambler. Just aged 300 miles west, for $30 more.
Hey guys, we just grabbed some super luxe English cottons for late summer, early Fall, just wanted to let any guys who might need a special length or width to shoot me an email and we can arrange a preorder if you'd like....otherwise if our standard 6 fold works for you, these are going to be rocking! Expect them early August!
New addition this morning! Ischia Navy Blue Window Pane, in luxuriously breathable Loro Piana wool and silk. Act fast! http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/navy-blue-window-pane