or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

How bout a sneak peak at FallWinter 15/16, incase you WEREN'T TIRED of thinking about winter? Anybody who knows fabric knows what WBill brings to the table, and we have some FANTASTIC stuff in the pipeline for the next time we're READY for the chill. Be excited, be VERY excited.
Been enjoying a week out of the school building...but YH has been busy. Grabbed some super luxe English Silks for Summer 15 and some WBill cloths for our huge Fall WInter 16 collection. Guys, you're gonna be impressed!
Happy Monday morning kids. A couple of brand new one offs hit the site today. One beautiful Brown Wool/Silk by Tom Ford and a gorgeous cashmere by Zegna http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/brown-wool-silk-six http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/zegna-brown-donegal-cashmere Don't sleep on these....only one of each available.
25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 25 (+45 pound vest), 50, 50 (with 45 lb vest), 25, 25 (with 45 lb vest), 50, 50 (with 45 pound vest), 50 So 550 + 14199 14699
God damn, just saw this thread....gonna go into my log and see how many I can add...
Party Pigs was a WvG pre-order shirt....check out their thread...they do shirts like this a few times a year, I also got a grinch one last Christmas.Perfect weather for some wooly mammoths today in NYC.
EPLA Shirt yesterday:
Last day of the sale is today guys...here's a few more looks from this week: Woodhouse Denim from yesterday: Grey Irish Tweed and PARTY PIGS from the day before: Vintage Oatmeal Tweed Have a great Friday folks!
Party Pigs and Grey Cap
This would be an instakop. I'm in jeans ALL the time, and need a pair of black boots....8" would be the shit. Love the side zip combined with the shape and color. It's just Motorcycle enough for guys who ride, without being too motorcycle for guys who don't (which is what kills a lot of leather products for me). Good shit man.Is the Alt Wein boot pre-order happening Friday as well? And what was the final draft mock up we were going with?Was in EP shirts the beginning...