or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Yellow Hook Denim Work Shirt Epaulet Tee Beat to Shit Somets Random Espradrilles
Thanks man. It was wasn't it!Desperately clinging to what's left of it today:Yellow Hook Sample Denim Work Shirt. This is the shirt we based the now sold out Tony Stripe on.
First Day of School. Shirt, tie and square: Yellow Hook Jacket and trousers: Epaulet Shoes: Alden x Leffot Belt: Billy Kirk Head to toe Made in the USA
Napoli Seersucker Sport Coat and Nori Green Walts. These have been my go to the last few first day of school outfits!
First day of school (son is also in a custom Yellow Hook Italian Denim Shirt Fellow colleague in YH Heirloom Pinpoint button down and Raw Silk tie from a few seasons back. I think he thinks my poses are funny or something. Close up of the Heirloom Pinpoint Oxford Button Down and the Zegna Late Summer Cashmere Rockaway Gingham:
This shirt is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Email blast going out today and once these are gone, they're gone for good. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/heirloom-buttondown-italian-denim-sport-shirt
That's fucking balls. I hate that shit. And you should probably talk to the owner about it, especially if you're in there spending all the time.
Thanks man...most of the measurements are similar to our dress shirts, with a little bit more room in the sleeves and a shorter length, but i'll definitely get some up in the meantime. Will be good to catch up in Boston!
Sorry, double post
A couple of new shirts dropping today including the simply gorgeous Heirloom Button Down Italian Denim Sportshirt. This shirt is perfect for when the weather turns a bit cooler, and will soften up with washing and wearing so well! It's the ultimate Fall Shirt. And the Limited Edition Red Japanese Sunwashed Chambray Heirloom Button Down. This is another one designed to soften with wear, and is great for RIGHT NOW. You know, when your mind is straight up in Fall...