or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Yesterday, with the denim as an over shirt on top of a Slim Fit Bunaccia Blue Pinpoint Oxford with teh gorgoeus Kiton Cashmere/LinenToday, working on something for the streetwear crew...I'm not totally satisfied with this YET, but it's close. [[SPOILER]] This FIT is based on a 1960s Woolrich Flannel my dad passed down to me that I live in once the weather hits the 40's and 50's consistantly...
Cray cray.
Sized Down Slim Straights with an oversized Flight Jacket
A nice deep brown would be cool here, or a brown tweed in a different Scale. That the WBill Donegal? I wore my blue one that Frank made me Monday and will wear it again today....love that stuff.
Some recent looks: Chilly Saturday in Workwear and Denim Tie: Chilly Tuesday: Red Chambray
That fit looks GREAT on you man.
Never a dumb question (teacher voice). I size up for the work shirts. I wear a size YH1 in dress shirts but a YH 2 in work shirt. We're working on tweaking the pattern a bit, but right now everything I'd say as a rule, should be sized up 1 unless you want to wear it only over a tee.
More Casual than Classic... HFC Took Yellow Hook Made in Brooklyn Rescued Denim Workshirt Yellow Hook Bunaccia Blue Pinpoint Oxford Yellow Hook Kiton Cashmere Linen Six Fold Ercoles WBill Tweed Sport Coat RRL OC Alden Boots
Cyber Monday Come Early.
Made in Brooklyn Denim Shirts Marked Down.