or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

MMM Naps. Today in my Donegal Walts and Navy Shell Custom Carmina workup
Today: Ercoles Up Top, Epaulet On the Bottom, Yellow Hook Tying It Together
Thanks man, 4 months away from my yeard.
Closer Pic of the Scarf and the Vintage Raw Silk....I love this thing! Check out the hand rolled edges....what do you guys think about that?
Carmina "Gangs of NY" MTO BootThe Rest [[SPOILER]]
Bit more casual yesterday: Ercoles Overcoat JCrew Sweater Yellow Hook Necktie Co Handrolled Scarf and Tie Kamakura Shirt RRL Slim Straight Carmina Boots from Epaulet
Cool man. It was in Jersey, Gun For Hire. Cool place, really chill and easy.Thanks guys. SC is Ercoles, just picked it up, believe its a WBill Flannel.I've been waiting for an all eyelet shell boot for a year. Nice work, I'll def be in on this one.
It's a vintage piece we scored from another backroom. Sometimes I feel like the guys from American Pickers when I'm out sourcing fabric. It's 100% wool, but not very heavy and makes a wonderful 6 fold.I'll keep a look out, sometimes the stuff pops back up now and again, but we only scored enough for a couple.
Since Sugar posted his lifestyle fit, here's mine from the weekend. Beretta M9A1, Epaulet Flannel, RRL Slim Straight Raw. Haven't shot in ages, forgot how much fun it is! #lifestylefitz
Nightshade Flannel Walts and Carmina Boots from EP