or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Yesterday in our Heirloom Buttondown and Denim Double Stripe Tie. The Heirloom is designed to be the perfect throwback, an ultra soft unlined collar where we use the fabric do do its job and stand up to create the perfect roll. This is what Brooks used to do back in the day, except we updated it with a more modern fit, far from slim fit, but not your dad's baggy button down. The tweaking on design and pattern is just about done, so these are ready to roll into...
Happy Monday....got a straggler in the Hand Printed Italian Silks: http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/red-mini-paisley-hand-printed-italian-silk Red Mini Paisley. This was only available at Epaulet New York in their Orchard St. location until now.
Some more details on the Red Denim Work Shirt. We're going to go with a few washes and a dry on this as after that this beauty softens up just wonderfully, yet it still retains the tough denim characteristics. We probably have enough denim (the last of the roll, and it's no longer available) for about 20 shirts. Once we get the last sample back with some final tweaks (different buttons, yellow stitching, and about an inch shorter) and confirm that its right, we'll get...
Awesome....I loved these polkas when I first saw them, they came out wonderfully! Enjoy!
LOOKS GREAT! Enjoy man!you're going to love it, and I can't wait to see it in action. The Magic Crepe's are GREAT ties!Innet? Love that one, a real classic.*blushes*
So great to hear. We think what we do here is pretty special, glad you were able to jump on this one before it sold out! Thank you!
I know the cashmeres and handprinted Italian silks have all the sex appeal, but don't overlook these gorgeous lightweight cotton ties boys. This Subtle English Paisley is a real winner: And as far as our dress shirts and OCBDs go, above is a shot of what the fit will be like. Fitted has taken on new meaning these days, and while we aren't going to send you out looking like you've thrown on your dad's old Brooks Brothers shirt, we also recognize that when something...
Welcome aboard guys!
Sending an email blast today guys...so if there's anything you're thinking about, a bunch more people will know about the drops.
Hand Printed Silks are now up!