or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Recent Acquisitions And it looks like I'll have to open this tonight!
It's that time of year again....when I try stuff on for fall and after 3 months of working out hard, I'm too big for the clothes in my closet. Get them at a pretty steep discount. Rivet Chinos: French Blue size 33 10oz Duck Hemmed to 32.5" $89 Plum 33 10 oz Duck Hemmed to 32.5" $89 Orange 33 8 oz Duck Hemmed to 31" $89 SHIRTS: All size Medium Boys to Men Print $10 with any other shirt purchase
Springbank Sold
Centennial and Waffles has sold...
Sorry man...the pattern for these are hard to nail down to our specs.Looks GREAT!So, been a quiet few weeks, but we do have two great Loro Piana Fall ties up and live on our website.This awesome deep water blue is fantastic for the end of summer, early fall...http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/loro-piana-indigo-wool-linen-silkAnd then this is the last of the grey, which is going to be a primo color this...
Lighting could be better, I'll get better pics tomorrow.
Yup...done at home.
Linen Stars and Optic White Cut Offs Linen Stars and Oxford Cloth Rivets
The NAS BMH is ok, not nearly as good as the previous age stated releases. Those age stated ryes are selling for an arm and a leg on the secondary market though...think 6-12 hundred. The new distilled in Oregon stuff is terrible, based on experience and reviews....and at $90 its even worse.