or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

The Rutledge Red Raw Silk is phenomenal...it's one of those that if we had a store, and people could handle our wares more, instead of seeing images, would sell instantly. The Berkaloo is also fantastic, and would certainly bring a nice touch of spring relaxation to a grey suit. You'll love it.My drop isn't that big, but I hear you. If you'd like to PM me, I'd be happy to work with you to get you our shirts in your measurements. Lead time may be a bit closer to two...
PM sent.
LOL, I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'd love this to grow into something bigger. I look at what guys like Mike Kuhle did at epaulet, Kent Wang at KW, Kirby Allison at The Hanger Project (all SF vendors) plus a bunch of others and get inspired. My ultimate inspiration of course is Ralph. Hey a guy can dream....this thing was literally started in my living room and is truly a labor of love...fingers crossed. Thanks so much to you guys who have been with us from the...
My beard was not terribly helpful for those shots this past year, the mannequin in a game changer! No facial hair either! Thanks boys.
I'm well aware that some of our photography leaves a bit to be desired, and we're working on that. We just grabbed a mannequin so we can do some better product shots and hopefully show off just how much better our ties are than what you'd find in a department store, even the finer ones. These ties are so softly constructed and beautiful, and I think these shots may help show that off a bit better. Moving forward, we will be featuring our product shots on the website...
You'd like a close up shot of the fabric? That's something we an certainly do. We'll also be adding a shot of the tie on a shirt (blue or white oxford) starting this fall.
I found a gold foil on the shelf a couple of years ago. $250. Traded it for about $1k worth of dusties (OGD BiB, OT 86, IW Harper, OTBiB). My biggest bourbon regret.
OK boys, we'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful of one offs in super lightweight silks and wool blends). Check out the summer...
If any of you guys are looking for more of a menswear element, check out our Summer Sale. We'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful...
OK boys, we'll be away just about the entire month of July and we still have a bunch of stock here. Gonna start our summer sale a little early. Enter the code "Summer" at checkout to get 25% off of any tie in our Summer Collection. Reminder, we still have a bunch of GREAT summer ready ties in our Spring Collection on clearance, but a bunch of these Summer pieces are very limited (a handful of one offs in super lightweight silks and wool blends). Check out the summer...