Posts by NewYorkIslander

It's pretty solid, I post up a pic this weekend.This fit will still be around...I'd say it was about 50/50 on this being a bit too slim for some guys, so we're going to go with both.
Trousers are all RRL. Slim Straight fit broken in, and Slim Straight Fit BREAKING in. Denim overshirt is Yellow Hook, and totally inspired by RRL (but made in Brooklyn), scarf is just an antique piece of Japanese Boro textile. Met hat makes me sad.
SHirts are all Yellow Hook, trousers/jeans all RRL. Alden and Chucks in 1-2 and Carmina Navy Boots in pics 3 and 4.
White OCBD underneath a navy jumper with a Rescued Denim Work Shirt on top: then a more casual interpretation for the denim: And Double Denim and to give you an idea on the fit of our second pattern here's a YH2 Denim Work Shirt over a YH2 Napoli Spread Collar: I'm generally in between a YH1 and YH 2, for all the pictures on the website I'm in a YH1. I'll try and get this on next week in both a YH 1 and YH2 without the braces to give you a better idea. The...
If you're in the DC area come and check us out at the American Field Pop Up next weekend! DOCK 5 AT UNION MARKET 1309 5TH ST NE WASHINGTON, DC An urban village born from the diversity of the dreams and energy of the nation’s capital. An authentic market of culture and commerce. A true gathering place that serves as an inviting melting pot of old world heritage and new world opportunities. From its roots as Centre Market, a fresh food venue born over 200 years ago, it’s...
Yup, these were already washed as well, before we had them cut, to soften them and get the big shrink out. Stay with a cold wash and hang dry. Or, you could dry clean.
That looks GREAT! Think we nailed the sizing on it.We're getting lots of feedback with the shirts, and we really appreciate it. I'm aware that when it comes to OTR shirts you can't please everyone, and these shirts, while designed to not be "skinny" fit are still pretty slim. Good news is that we're working on a more relaxed fit pattern as well, so that guys who could use the extra room will have it. I also feel that this is the way menswear is headed as well. I don't...
Hey guys- All of our neckwear is marked down 10% as part of our Fall Sale this week to finally welcome in the cooler temps properly. Happy shopping!
This week's attire. In the classroom it's hard for me to "dress up" these days, so the denim work shirts are perfect for me. 35 13 year olds in a room designed for 20 isn't conducive for wearing dress stuff too often. This Japanese Selfedge Sample is pretty sweet, but we need a lot more denim to make this shirt as the width off the loom is terribly narrow. We have more access to it, and right now can do it as a MTO if anyone is interested. Reach out if you think...
Thanks bud, it's a Yellow Hook Made in Brooklyn Rescued Denim Work Shirt. Will be out around the Holidays. We're limited to about 7, maybe 8 of them if we're lucky...about 17 yards of it was found.