or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Pretty stoked to see that our Creamsicle Linen made the styleforum Outfit of the Day yesterday! http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/27800_100#post_8149844 @Claghorn did it justice! Don't forget, we're going public with our new pricing and will aggressively promote it on social media starting Wednesday. Happy shopping folks!
Thanks @Claghorn, that means a lot coming from you! If anyone is interested, please check out our affiliate thread in my signature. We're currently previewing our new pricing structure (starting at $109 now instead of $150) that will go public next week. There's a code available so SF can get first crack at stuff (a couple already are sold out) so if anyone is on the fence, please take a look! We're pretty proud of what we do.
Thanks dude. That one is a one off, we had enough Cashmere/Silk (It's a knit) to make one skinny tie (which never sell, so i knew immediately I'd keep for myself) and one six fold. I wore this to a buddies wedding in June, if I can dig up the pic I will...I love it.That knot is GREAT, and I love how the colors just jump off this tie up close.
Some of what's in store: We'll have lots more debuting at The Proper Kit Trunk Show in a couple weeks.
Very cool...even works in LA.
I LOVE THIS! So Fall! Well done @Don L
We'll be debuting some great WBill Jacketing as you've never imagined it at #theproperkit on November 7. We released our WBill Crepe this week online and it FLEW. They all sold out by the weekend...so get to our table early if this stuff is of interest!
Only one left of this here boys, don't sleep it won't last. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/chocolate-mini-windowpane We're email blasting our new prices out this Wednesday, so if there's anything that catches your eye, please grab before then. By the weekend we hope to have the prices on site redone so all codes will be finished and the prices will be there for everyone. Next week we'll be hammering it out on social media.
iirc this is the Grey Herringbone overcoating Three Fold from the Churchill Collection.It's hard to see here and I sent a boat load to @SpooPoker but @Goodman I believe this is a Wool Fresco...We did a couple of ties in this fabric, really nice stuff.@ericgereghty I will take one out and get you some natty light pics later today, sorry I haven't yet.And yea, Mets look good. I hate that the country will be rooting against them with the Cubbies in the NLCS and that whole...
If you're going with Astor, call and talk to Nima, see if they have anything special you can throw in for the event. I know they hold back a TON of stuff. Ask him since you're ordering so much if he can hook you up with a rare bottle or two on top....just make sure you're not overpaying for it.