or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Honestly, the Jacquard is something we do get a hold of once in a while, but the Zegna is a one and done fabric. I'd choose Zegna if I had to pick one. Its siiiiick.
Morning folks...just added a bunch more and will continue with the roll out tomorrow. Some awesome cashmeres in todays drops, including two Loro Piana Primaveras and some fabulous Zegnas. Check them out...
The grenadine knit has a bit more of open weave than our standard grenadines which can be confused with a straight up jacquard from afar. This tie was super soft and super porous so we decided to distinguish it from the rest by calling it a knit. It was awesome while it lasted...As far as the black cherry, construction wise yes, it's pretty much like the rest, although there will be some slight differences between each based on the nature of a hand crafted product.
Most are 3.5, a handful of them are slimmer more casual pieces at 3", but they're noted in the description.That Banker Stripe is the tits, you'll love it@ASNY2VA
Looking good guys! The WBills are moving quickly and we're down to our last few...so if you're on the fence, decide quickly guys! We also added some super sweet one offs today as well as a couple of gorgeous Zegna pieces (including a 100% cashmere gingham thats just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen). http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/zegna-cashmere-gingham Some of the one offs here include the ever SF approved Silk Grenadine Knit (god damn, i really...
We'll be rolling out a bit at a time over the next week or so, but to get you started the WBill's and a few others (including the Raw Selvedge Denim, whic is one of my favorites) is up and running. Enjoy. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/spring-and-summer
Photos are back, our Spring Summer ties will be dropping shortly! But a little teaser: [[SPOILER]]
I think you'll really dig this!
It's easy when the choice really isn't yours anymore. Between the kids getting older and needing/doing more, the business growing, and renovations needed in the apartment I've even begun to sell off some of my whiskey collection to help fund what we need.
I know Casual Friday is foul language for some of you guys, but in honor of it, I'd like to talk a little bit about our new denim workshirt. We've been working hard with shirt makers all across the country to find the best for Yellow Hook. And of course, we found an incredibly talented one right in our own back yard! They'll be making Neapolitan Style Spread Collar Shirts for us, a classic throwback American Button Down and a couple of tough as nails denim workshirts. ...