or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Have a pair of suede double monks on offer if anyone is ISO. Check my sig.
Beautiful Suede Shoes in size 9.5 D US Sizing.Carmina x Epaulet Double Monk Strap8.5UK Inca LastGently worn in great shape!$299.99 shipped Conus>>>Drop to $249.99 - Intl pays cost on shipping.Alden Modified Last 9D CaptoeWorn well, but plenty of life left! [[SPOILER]] 139.99 shipped Conus - Intl pays cost of shipping SOLD
Fall is just around the corner, and we'll be previewing some of our fantastic Fall 2016 line here. Take a sneak peek at that now: Here's two from our WBill Collection Lanbswool and cashmere: 100% Cashmere If you know anything about WBill, you know it's incredibly luxurious and supple stuff. Really look forward to these two, and the many other WBill and luxurious Italian, English and Scottish cloths we'll have debuting shortly.
These are done guys, thx SF!
Hardy plaid has sold, sale pending on the Peak Lapel Hardy.
Was in store for my first purchase Tuesday. Grabbed a pair of the Dry Bones Red D Slim. The dude helping me out was awesome, and incredibly friendly and the experience was great. I'll definitely be hitting you guys again next summer for my yearly denim purchase and maybe a few shirts in between now and then. I'll post pics when they arrive after being hemmed down from the ridiculously long 40" leg.
Anyone who is about my size that wants an inexpensive intro to what Frank can do, check my signature. I have posted a few GREAT Sportcoats to just clean out the closet a bit.
@CanadaCal shoot me a pm, I can have one made for you in about a week, if you'd like.
Three gorgeous bespoke and HANDMADE sport jackets from Ercoles in Brooklyn.First is from vintage H&S cloth acquired from GShen a few years back. Perfect for fall and winter wear. [[SPOILER]] Double VentedPatch Hip Pockets Welted Chest PockedLapels 3.75"Shoulder to Shoulder 18"Sleeve 23"Bottom of Collar to bottom 29"Pit to pit 20"Waist 18"$389.99 SOLDNext is John G Hardy Cloth, great for early fall in Brown Plaid with a blue overcheck [[SPOILER]] Double VentedPatch Hip...
Timeline is January if we pick end of August. Money wouldn't be due until then.Demand certainly is there, maybe even for two. Does anyone want to work with me and organize the logistics (Commitment spread sheet with paypal email and addresses)? If there's enough I would make this barrel a specific SF one, and pick another for myself so we can get SF art on it, instead of the art I wanted for my own.