or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

A bit more casual today: Yellow Hook Shirt and Denim Stripe Tie KZO Cardigan Paul Stewart Jacket RRL Officer Chinos Alden x Epaulet Brixton in Cigar Shell
A bit more casual today: Yellow Hook Shirt and Denim Stripe Tie KZO Cardigan Paul Stewart Jacket RRL Officer Chinos Alden x Epaulet Brixton in Cigar Shell
Cigar Brixtons yesterday:
You guys are looking good!I expect it next week...along with the denim pinstripe pre orders as well and a whole bunch of GREAT new stuff. We have lots of Spring Stuff en route but also lots of great new Winter gear as it appears our calendars have shifted a few months...winter has finally arrived here in Brooklyn.yesterday I wore my Denim Stripe and if you pre-ordered this you'll be very happy!
Don't think so, Minnick announced it was going totally NAS now.
Still some tweaks to go with the shirt patterns, but I do like the Neapolitan inspired spread collar dress shirt we're working on. Goes perfectly with our beefier knots without being too overwhelming for our less heavy ties. YH Chambray pictured with our Spring Heavy Brushed Cotton Herringbone (names yet to be finalized).
Hoping for March or early April. We'll probably offer very limited styles right now and see how it goes. Think one standard blue oxford and one neat color stripe.
Yellow Hook Tie and Shirt Ercoles Sportcoat and Overcoat JCrew Sweater Epaulet Trousers and Shoes Drakes Scarf and Hat
Shetland Tweed Walts and Carminas MTO
That was a good one.@gnatty8, I hear you man. And every guy in the stores tries to sell you on this crap cause its the same they got sold.