or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Medium bud. I'm the same in EP shirts...my technical size is probably a mediarge. With a tee (which is how I'd primarily wear these) a medium works, with a button down, I'd prob be better off in a large. The pockets are clutch, and for me this is just as good, if not better than the uber hyped Japanese streetwear brands that do these and Wings&Horns etc...
We worked all day yesterday shooting the Spring/Summer. It really was one of those "never forget" experiences. My entire apartment (all 650 square feet of it) is in shambles as our bedroom is being completely redone and everything inside it, was all over the rest of the house. We were up on the roof as well, shooting lightweight summer ties in bright colors in a blistering and freezing wind all the while surrounded by iconic views of NY Harbor and The Narrows. I can't...
My clothing budget has been slashed tremendously lately, but god damn, those jumpers and union tees in the sale section are fucking aces. Especially at those prices. Workhorsing in while my apartment is being renovated and I'm living out of a bag:
If my $3000 bedroom renovation didn't turn into a $9,000 one I'd be all over this.
Bourbon and #menswear. Well, denim #menswear
Kicking ass and taking names in my RRL Slim Straights
Most of them are, yes. We also have some at 3.25 and a few denim pieces at 3".Here's some more teasers:Hand Printed Italian Silks, super duper light weight and perfect for summer:WBill Spring Collection:Wool/Cashmere/SilkSuper cool denim:Custom tie for a customer of ours who is a performer:And another custome piece where the customer sent us the fabric:What happens when you try and name product after half a bottle of bourbon:And some other side projects that are closer to...
Hey guys...thanks for being so patient! All pre-orders have arrived and we've gone through the new Spring Summer merchandise...and let me tell you, I am not afraid to say that this is probably the best season we've put together to date! We have so many GREAT options and the stuff came out incredibly! The hand work is intense as ever and these fabrics we've had ALL worked out so much better than we had expected! I'll post some preview pics in here throughout the day. ...
Thought you guys might enjoy this... http://www.styleforum.net/t/517913/the-official-rich-clean-fan-boy-thread/0_100 Jeremy was with us at the trunk show, and is a good friend. We literally live one floor apart in the same apartment building and are creating great stuff for men on each of our floors. call it the 73rd Street Men's Creative Cooperative. Enjoy!
Hey guys, for those of you who were at the NYC Trunk Show in November, you got to meet Jeremy, a friend and upstairs neighbor of mine, at our booth. He kicked off his new men's fragrance and apothecary brand The Rich + Clean that weekend, and I have to say I'm a huge fan, and not just because he's a friend. Below is my take, but if you want a real writer's perspective on what he does, check this out: http://gearpatrol.com/2016/01/21/how-to-make-your-own-soap/ Much...