or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

This is something I'll wear from October (well, now November) to April. Easy for denim, easy for a tie....only thing it wouldn't work with is a SC, but it replaces that for me.
Awesome, do we have pics of all three colors? I may jump on this instead of grabbing the charcoal. I love the story behind these guys.Been living in my denim shirt this week, today with grey/black jeans.
Those were 2.5". We did do a real nice chambray in that run, but when it came down to it we weren't happy with the production and work that the manufacturer was doing on them. The 3" preorders will be done with the same entirely handcrafted, by one person, "manufacturing" process. It takes about 6 hours to complete one tie this way, but we feel other tie makers don't even come close, even if they are "hand made". By keeping the tie with one person, it allows complete...
Few more casual fits from this week. We'll be looking to bring our denim ties back later this winter....i swear they may be the perfect casual tie. Definitely not #menswear, but the design and color is so simple it can certainly be pulled off as it. Here's the Camo, which we have available again for a few more units of pre-orders. We can do this is our modern 3" pattern...slim, not skinny, and can work with a slimmer 3" lapel. Any tie can be pre-ordered in that 3"...
Long...every OTR shirt is long in the arms for me.I did change my underwear...
Lots of #menswear fits in here lately. Let me change that up....#GoldRushChic Not pictured, denim tote. A denim 4 piece.
Watching this team I'll need a few more of these: And , boys...if you can get your hands on any of these, go for it. DELICIOUS. Buy it, retail, secondary....trade for it, its worth it. Secondary its fetching around $200, if you think about the time and effort it takes to go find these, it may be worth it for you.
I know this might not get tremendous love, but I think this is a great example of how "style" and "a great fit" are different for different folks. This is fantastic. This fit probably would be awful on most of us, but you look great in it Roy.
Zegna Rust Red Cashmere (Upcoming WInter)
Ercoles Yellow Hook Necktie Co. Ralph Lauren