or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Just added the Navy Holiday Plaid to the Charity Auction....bid away guys!
Would also trade for any 9D Barrie Last Aldens (boots or shoes/cordo or non)
This is her:
Sorry for being MIA here guys! Kids been sick, had to leave work to pick him up yesterday....now he's just a PITA. ANYWAY, I'm not certain on the percent breakdown, but based on the price of what we paid for the fabric, and its weight, I'd say its about 50/50. Its wonderfully lightweight and has all of that "texture" that pure vicuna carries. Its not quite as soft as 100% vicuna, but its definitely softer than any cashmere tie we've ever sold before. Its a bad ass...
Guys, auction going up today on the Camel Vicuna....man what a GREAT piece! We also have these bad boys left, and they're all online on our website...one and done boys, so act fast! Denim Grey LP WLS English WLS Raw Indigo Silk Loro Piana Wool/Linen/Silk Six Fold HLesser Tweed J LP Lightweight Wool.linen Silk Some shots from a wedding last night...we should have some of this bad boy (Red and Grey Houndstooth) in early January:
Wedding last night in my EP Gangs of NY Boots.
Wedding last night in my EP Gangs of NY Boots
Wedding Last Night: Ercoles Yellow Hook Necktie Co. Carmina x Epaulet
Guys, we've donated a Camel Vicuna to the Styleforum Charity Auction this year and its going up tomorrow! Please check it out, and know your $$ would be going to a really GREAT cause! http://www.styleforum.net/t/443226/styleforum-2014-holiday-charity-auctions-100-of-proceeds-go-to-support-the-ronald-mcdonald-house-charities/0_100 I love that SF does this every year and am so thankful that to an extremely large degree, its your support that keeps us going and allows us...
We have a wedding tonight, and I'm thinking about wearing mine!We will be updating with more Grey Irish Tweed soon, as well as a whole bunch of other "beasts"! Stay tuned!Thanks G. How are things on your end? We should get together again soon!Thanks Murlsquirl! We look fwd to our winter stock release....will be after Christmas, but trust me, there'll be lots to look forward to!Damn, love that knot Imys! Reminds me of Prince Michael, known for his Four in Hands!