or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Party Source.
You can also check out our new blog for more of an inside look at what we're doing here: https://yellowhookblog.wordpress.com/
Prototype two of the Red Denim
Thanks guys. The shirts are our own, prototype samples for Yellow Hook. Definitely RRL inspired.Here's another one, with my Slim Straights.
Same pair after two years plus....no washes, one ocean soak, and a paint platter accident:
Nothing as earth shattering as some of you guys here...but we're working on a new denim workshirt and here are some of the prototypes: Raw Stripe and Officer Chinos: One Wash and Dry with Somet: Red Denim Prototype Pockets:
Thanks man! We're getting rave reviews on these....we're one step away from a production go. Unfortunately we'll only be able to make about 12 units of each for now of the denim (thats what we had available to us, as these were the last bolts that remained) but if all things go well, I'm hoping to perhaps one day down the road design our own denim so we can keep something in permanently.Here's the same shirt from Wednesday on Thursday after a wash and dry....color is...
Agree, grab each, you'll thank me later.
Been rocking EP, YH and RRL regularly these days. pretty good company to keep! Monday: LBM Cotton Jacket Tuesday: Old School Rivets (circa 2012, may get these slimmed from the knee down) and the awesome EPLA Jumper Wednesday: Pained up natty Tennis Trainers
Officer Chinos in a few different looks: