or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

"worldcup20" on all spring/summer ties still on at www.yellowhookneckties.com I'll be doing a bit of a fall preview here of some of the GREAT stuff we have in the works, including a TON of super soft, lightweight cashmere, a couple new gorgeous Loro Piana wool silk pieces and some beautiful raw silks. I'll start you guys off with this wonderful piece of cashmere and silk from Zegna that we hope to get 3 ties out of...
I'd go with the 4.0 or 5.0. The 3.0 feels like its choking your ankle. But if you've tried them on and don't mind it, go for it. That was a deal breaker for me.
Just bought my first pair of roshes today....because, well, they looked like the most comfortable sneakers ever. They're ok, sizing feels a bit funny and wondering of I should return for a size up...how do you guys size on the RR? I went with the same as my flyknit racers and lunars and .5 up from my air max....thinking these may be .5 size too small.
If anyone is looking for neckwear when they're not in SWD FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
Yellow Hook Sale starts now: FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
FLASH SALE notification. We're going to promote a "Last Day of School" (for those of you who don't know, my wife and I are both NYC school teachers) Sale tomorrow only. 30% off with "LASTDAY" at checkout....you guys get a few hours head start...I'm gonna blast social media with it at 6AM tomorrow. Sale will last until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow! Happy shopping!
If you're bummed about missing the Rutledge Red, we have the Ruby Red Linen which is the same shade in a textured Italian linen. "worldcup20" for 20% off as well. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-ruby-red-linen
Graduation Day: Carmina Suede Austerity Brogues
Sale still going on with some super stuff still around... It's wedding season, and we're proud to have been a part of two wedding ceremonies this June. We're happy to to do custom orders from wedding parties, feel free to pm or shoot an email to yellowhookneckties@gmail.com. Remember check out the sale stuff at www.yellowhookneckties.com and use the code "worldcup20"