or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Thanks for the kind words guys. We're pretty happy with what we have this season. This is our tie of the day today: http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/blue-brown-window-pane Beautiful silk/cashmere from Italy. Originally milled for Tom Ford. We get lucky and score some end pieces and this is one of them. Perfect for the Fall. If you haven't checked us out on social media yet, please do. We're on facebook, twitter and instagram mostly and we'll be...
Don't worry, styleforum10 is back and running.If anyone isn't on the email list, shoot me a pm and I'll get you on. @RuleOfRescue we've got you added, and will be sending a new email in the next couple of weeks.
There's a code in the email....if you didn't see it its "earlybird10".Enjoy!
Just sent out our Fall Release Email. First batch of Fall Ties are up and live at www.yellowhookneckties.com including some real beauties. Great Tweeds, loads of texture and Fall Colors and the return of some of the Late Summer Collection that disappeared during our Summer Clearance. Early bird bonus available as well, offering 10% off all purchases in the next two days. We'll be slowly rolling out the rest of the Fall Collection in the coming weeks. Enjoy fellas!
As long as the stripe or pattern is small in scale, you'll be golden. You want to try and keep pattern size different, will make both the shirt AND TIE pop.
Hey guys, if you guys want this I really need someone to take charge organizationally...I'm happy to pick the barrel and do that leg work, but I'll need someone to arrange a spreadsheet before hand and accept payment when its ready to roll. Any takers?
Think we have something up your alley. PM sent.
Aldens sold....
That looks wonderful! Speaking of which, we have a few more coming in for teh Fall....hope to get a photoshoot dine at some point next week with the entire collection followed by the debut of the early Fall pieces! Lovely Lavender Shetland Tweed WBill Holiday Donegal Tweed WBill Thanksgiving Tattersall The Thanksgiving Tattersall is EXTREMELY limited (only two of these) so if anyone is interested, please shoot me a pm before the Fall Collection goes up. Most of...
Grab a Four Roses Private Selection single barrel if you liked the Small Batch. I live by that stuff, and its in your range. The 50% OBSV is very good, but the private picks are the best!