or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Shoot me a friend request on FB and I'll get you in there.
You still got Brigante!Which I should mention, we will be doing another pick this Spring. The OESK we grabbed got rave reviews from just about everyone who has had it. I have created a facebook group for this next (and all future) Brigante charity picks. Shipping was an absolute nightmare on the last one as we had facebook buys, styleforum buys, private buys....so if anyone is interested in getting in on this one, please send me a friend request (Robert Brigante...
They'll be photographed on Saturday (a week from today)....so expect them up and ready to roll starting that night!
^^^I love that crepe!
Grabbed at WGACA on West Broadway. Def hit that place up if you go to RRL there. I'm boys with the GM. Used to work for Ralph.
Cigar Shell Brixton Boots. Man these things are awesome.
Schott Western Coat Yellow Hook Lightweight Selvedge Denim Workshirt (sample) RRL OC Alden x Ep Cigar Shell Brixton Vintage Cap and Scarf (another Edo era textile)
Schott Western Coat Yellow Hook Lightweight Selvedge Denim Workshirt (sample) RRL OC Alden x Ep Cigar Shell Brixton Vintage Cap and Scarf (another Edo era textile)
Kicking it in a sample lightweight selvedge denim workshirt. A few tweaks on this before we run with it.
LOL, it was a tree they just sawed down, grew through the chain link fence. That piece is still stuck in.