or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

OK boys, all of the rest of our Fall/Winter gear is up and live and ready to roll out. A lot of these new pieces are one and done, many are two and done and really just a couple are three or four. But, also think it's a great time to share what we're working on with our friends at The Rich and Clean. We spent a really tough Saturday night doing some "research" and I think we've nailed a few whiskey based men's soaps that will be Yellow Hook Exclusives. These things...
Dude! Never uncouth! Part of the reason why we adjusted the price structure the way we did was because we felt folks were waiting for sales to buy our stuff, so essentially everything is already priced as if it's on sale! Having said that, we will probably run two big sales at the end of the Winter and end of the Summer to clear out remaining stock from the past season, but as you know, a lot of the great stuff goes fast, and since we never make more than 4 of a piece...
LOL @ericgereghty Gonna be working a bunch of new Fall Stuff on the site today!
Looks from this week: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday Yesterday:
Mixed a lot of casual and formal this week. Monday: Wednesday Yesterday:
Looks from this week: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday Yesterday:
I have to say, meeting Gus and Bruce at the Trunk Show this weekend really sparked in me a desire to dress a little bit differently at work. This week it was like a combo of the old Rob, and the Rob of jeans and tee shirts that has been more "around" the past year or so. Here's some of this weeks looks: Monday: New Railroad Stripe Denim (SOLD OUT but more incoming...will have a pre-order option up shortly) Tuesday: OLD Railroad Denim Stripe (LONG SOLD OUT - from our...
I wish I could man! My teaching gig is driving me up a wall this year. We're going to be heavily investing in the company though this next calendar year, so expect lots of GREAT new items, not just neckties, that we'll create, that we think are the best on the market. Perhaps a business trip to MTL or TO wouldn't be out of the question then.We just posted a few of these articles this week on our facebook page, you know, the ones that talk about the history, relevance and...
Just want to bump this in case any of you haven't paid for the Four Roses yet....delivery is impending, need to collect the funds. hoppitoes@gmail.com PAYPAL or @Courtney-Rossicone on venmo. $65 per bottle and I will handle shipping once everything is packed by reaching out to each person who ordered.
Thanks so much, was great to hang again! Been too long! And yes, Jeremy is a great dude, and literally our upstairs neighbor. Our house now smells terrific (and masculine) thanks to his stuff. i plan on starting a thread about it.Also, I'm hoping to have a Yellow Hook exclusive bar that we'll be working on for the Holidays. I'll keep you guys posted in this thread about it, but I'm stoked to give it a shot.We have some silk for the Spring all lined up, but as you...