or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

I've been more into private barrels as of late....what do you think the chances would be we can grab a barrel of Four Roses amongst all the styleforum guys? We can put something funny on the label and pick it remotely or at the distillery...cost would be around $8000 for what usually amounts to 180 bottles or so....would we have enough interest?
Flannel Walts and Carmina (ignore the sloppy sleeve....I was running late)
Scarf by Drakes, Coat by Ercoles, Shirt by Kamakura, Tie and Square by Yellow Hook Necktie Co., Pants by Epaulet, Shoes Carmina x Epaulet (ignore the sloppy sleeve....I was running late)
Nice score man! Yesterday I was in English Sea Foam Wool Linen: (ignore the sloppy sleeve....I was running late)
@adamha21 Navy Grenadine has only one unit left, and the Navy Irish Linen has a handful, but don't sleep on them as the navy blues tend to sell incredibly fast. http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/navy-grenadine http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/irish-linen-herringbone
And.....Canary Linen $149.99
Here's the second round photographed... Stonewashed Donegal $149.99 Khaki Linen Stripe $149.99 Lent Silk Twill $149.99 Ice Blue Houndstooth (Cashmere/Silk) $149.99 Creamsicle Linen $149.99 Purple Grenadine $149.99 Paint Brush Blue $149.99 Loro Piana Seafoam Green (Wool Linen Silk) $159.99 Napoli Blue Floret (English Silk/Cotton) $149.99 Bold Blue Floret (English Cotton Silk) $149.99 English Wool/Linen Seafoam $149.99 Navy Italian Grenadine $149.99 The two...
That was awesome! Amazing how those guys played the game! And yea, Lester was SHARP!
SPRING WILL BE SPRUNG MONDAY! Here's a look at just some of what we have to offer you guys: Grey Spring Fleck Heirloom Raw Silk: Light Grey Herringbone six fold with peachy pink and green flecks throughout this piece that we're dating to the 1960's based on the information on the label of the bolt we found. $149.99 Spring Picnic Cashmere: 100% Italian Cashmere six fold witha Kelly Green and Blue Check. Very Soft, and this cashmere is great for early Spring mornings...
^^^That would make a bitching Sportcoat. I'd also be happy to make it into a tie for you if you're still on the fence about a coat. What are the colors and do you have enough for a coat....for a size 38 reg you'd need about 2 yards, maybe a little more. Wearing my Winter Uniform again, EP denim shirt (was raw, but been beaten up a bit and washed a few times):