or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 25 (+45 pound vest), 50, 50 (with 45 lb vest), 25, 25 (with 45 lb vest), 50, 50 (with 45 pound vest), 50 So 550 + 14199 14699
God damn, just saw this thread....gonna go into my log and see how many I can add...
Party Pigs was a WvG pre-order shirt....check out their thread...they do shirts like this a few times a year, I also got a grinch one last Christmas.Perfect weather for some wooly mammoths today in NYC.
EPLA Shirt yesterday:
Last day of the sale is today guys...here's a few more looks from this week: Woodhouse Denim from yesterday: Grey Irish Tweed and PARTY PIGS from the day before: Vintage Oatmeal Tweed Have a great Friday folks!
Party Pigs and Grey Cap
This would be an instakop. I'm in jeans ALL the time, and need a pair of black boots....8" would be the shit. Love the side zip combined with the shape and color. It's just Motorcycle enough for guys who ride, without being too motorcycle for guys who don't (which is what kills a lot of leather products for me). Good shit man.Is the Alt Wein boot pre-order happening Friday as well? And what was the final draft mock up we were going with?Was in EP shirts the beginning...
And of course, notice the custom tailor next door!
Been in a vintage mood as of late...just finished my classes immigration unit and as always I use my family's primary source documents to help tell the story of American immigration. Well, this year I got a little lucky in my research and found an actual photograph of my great grandfather's barber shop that he opened in Coney Island in 1911. I've been searching for years for a picture and was resigned to never finding it. Needless to say when i saw the shot of Surf Ave...
Nice picks FC! Down to the last Llama.