or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Proud to announce we'll be hooking up with American Field for three great shows in three GREAT cities (Boston, Washington DC and our home turf, literally just down the street from us in Brooklyn). We hope you guys can make it out to these to check out our great new stuff in person. We'll be debuting a new and exclusive piece at each show, show if you needed some incentive there you go! More details to follow.
@SpooPoker mentioned this is the place to go for questions about these and their value. First (HUGE one) is early Edo period, second is mid to late Edo boro fabric throws. Any help would be appreciated on these. Flip flops at the bottom of the picture to show size of throw. Cheers folks!
Shirts are gone...
We have some preview shots of our Fall 2016 Neckwear collection that we'll be featuring this week...starting with a few pieces that WILL be available MTO. Courtney and I need to sit down and figure out how the MTO process will work, but I know several of you have asked about it, so we've made sure we ran some pieces that we were able to purchase large enough bolts for MTO. Again, once these bolts have been run through, they are gone for good, and some only have one or...
I liked it a lot, much better for my palate than last years OESF
Sure, the fit is similar to the dress shirts and button downs with slightly more room, but not enough to make a huge size difference. They are shorter, as they are designed to be worn untucked, a true "chore shirt" if you will.Here's a shot of me in this yesterday:This is a size YH2.Also important to note, these are going to part of a collection of special denim that we're in the process of trademarking. There will be VERY LIMITED amounts produced of each. This one...
Oh boy, you guys are gonna go apey for these, expect them up in a few weeks. But here's a sneak peak at one of Yellow Hook's Rescued Denim Work Shirts, made right down the street in Brooklyn, NY.
Just a heads up, the Summer Blow Out Sale doesn't have much time left. Once we get the Fall product up, these will be gone for good! So shop away, there are some great seasonal pieces still available plus a bunch of great Wool Silk Tweeds for Fall.
I'm not saying this just because Jeremy's my friend, this stuff is ace, I love it and am addicted. To put it in perspective, last summer, just as he was starting this, I went and dropped over $500 at LeLabo. I came home, he gave me some soap and lotion, and I haven't opened the LeLabo. Fucking amazeballs shit he's oing right here, and it's all natural. No chemicals at all. healthy skin, clean scent and very masculine.
If anyone is interested in checking Yellow Hook out for the first time, we're blowing out our Spring and Summer ties online at $55 a pop. This is the lowest prices we've ever had, and once these are gone, they're gone for good. 100% handmade in the USA, gorgeous textures and fabrics...you can't go wrong at that price. While you're at it, you can check out our brand new Hand Made Shirts. www.yellowhookshop.com