or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Today and tomorrow ONLY "styleforum10" for an extra 10% off your order. This will only be published here in SF. (you can combine the two or more ties code "blackfriday" we're running for everyone). Enjoy guys!
Western Shirt (was once raw, now beat to hell) on top of the Italian Denim Shirt: And the awesomest flannel shirt I own, from a few years back, this one rules, and is a lot like the one available now (with the Gangs of NY Carmina Boots):
Lets bump this shit. Started some new work last weekend: And this is the hand piece I had done last Spring:
I feel you man. Honestly, its just hard work. And fwiw, you look good big too. When I met my wife I was a skinny ass skin and bone 24 year old. By the time we got married I was 210 (I'm 5'9" btw). All gut and ass. Now I bust my ass, twice a day. I run hills in the morning (I get up at 5AM) two to three days a week, and either run 3-4 miles with fartlek/hill sprints and body weight or hit the gym for 90 minutes every evening after work. Supersets in the gym. I try...
Yea, these are filtered...when they transfer to Pbucket is comes out a bit grainy. Went with Carminas for a little change of pace. They're far from dressy, but yes, much sleeker than the Alden Jumpers I was originally going to wear. Gangs of NY style two tone cordovan.
Epaulet Denim Shirt x2 Drakes Scarf YH Denim Stripe Tie 1920's fabric bespoke coat Colt Buckle and Vintage Belt LVC 505 Dan Post Yellow Hook Boiled Cashmere Scarf and Denim Tie Epaulet Flannel LVC 1933 501 with Vintage Braces Carmina Boots
Schott RRL DM
Hey man-You should have gotten an email a few weeks ago. This came in and went out to you....give me a second and I'll check the tracking.Happy Thanksgiving man!
I wish, unfortunately that was one very small piece I was VERY lucky to find. A few tricks up my sleeve in terms of cashmere and luxury fabrics I think you guys'll dig for Winter and early Spring though!
I can get a pre-order going on that...we're working really hard to get our Spring Summer line out early 2016 (and oh, we have some real doozies in that bunch), but I'm fairly confident we can get this Navy Cashmere in time for January at some point. We ask our team to NOT make any ties between Christmas and New Years (these poor ladies work so hard for us and we want to make sure they enjoy their holidays and not worry about work) so it may be a little later, but I'll see...