or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

I love that color (or as you say, colour).
Found some VW on Staten island by my parents house. Prices were reasonable...23-$2500, 20-$1500, 12-$1200, 10-$699. LMAO. I feel like even the store owner didn't want to sell them, but use them as a piece to attract discussion. But I did find a few things in Park Slope: So I'm done hunting for now! Really glad the rye was around, even though it was really expensive....these are getting rarer and rarer now that the tank its being kept in is getting low....maybe a...
Its Camel Hair Cashmere....English iirc from Ercoles.Sure man, this is Zegna Wool Houndstooth from eons ago (one of our first releases) I love that tie!Damn, you guys look GREAT! Congrats again! Cincy is a great town, and as a whiskey drinker, the fact that you're that close to The Party Source is AWESOME!
Appreciate it man. It is frustrating but I guess now would be as good as a time as any to drop some news we've been holding close to the chest. Starting in early January, we've hired some more folks so that we'll be able to keep stock updated on a more regular basis. We've always been looking, but finding folks who can produce a tie to our high standards has not been easy, but we think we've found a few who can do wonderful work, and help us keep our site updated with...
WVG shirt in action with YH Vintage 50's Tweed tie....perfect marriage!
One unit left of this vintage raw silk....its a great piece, and the subtle herringbone is gorgeous! We also have one (a surprise) Vintage 1950's Tweed and 100% Cashmere Brown and Grey Stripe that we're going to put up tonight on the site. They're both in our standard pattern 3.25 x 58....and the last you'll ever see of either. PM me if ant of you guys want them first. Cashmere is 159.99 Vintage Tweed is 149.99
That's outstanding! Tell me about the sweater!
EP Sweater and Brixtons in Cigar
Last year it was $250, now the 10 year is pushing $250. I think its going for $300 plus now. Saw one in Brooklyn today at $499. I don't care for the ORVW12. The others are very nice though. But only worth retail for the juice....people who pay secondary on these mostly do it so thy can have "Pappy". As far as luck, a lot of it is hard work (like anything in life really). Establishing relationships with liquor guys in teh area, spending lots of private barrels. ...