or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

Scala Panama (86 degrees) JCrew Shades Yellow Hook Rescued Denim Work Shirt Epaulet Henley Vintage Belt and Buckle Beaten up and in RRL Slim Straight Chucks NY Muts Vintage Japanese Indigo Cotton Yellow Hook Rescued Denim RRL Boot Cut Dan Post Lizard Skin
Beaten up and in RRL Slim Straight: And here are a pair of boot cuts with my Dan Post Lizard Skin boots:
Can't wait to see em on Gus!Rocking the Red Denim Wednesday:and yesterday Urban Cowboy:
We're still playing with patterns and pockets, but i hope before Christmas...fingers crossed.
His and her sample chore shirts...pockets galore.
His and her sample chore shirts. Pockets Galore.
Scala Yellow Hook Stitchmill LVC 1933 Converse
Only one of these shirts left, Made in Brooklyn Rescued Denim Work Shirt in the Napolitano. Marked down to $150 Here in a YH 3
Handful of lighter weight ties now on sale at under $100 as well as one last unit of our Napolitano Made in Brooklyn Rescued Denim Work Shirt ($150 in a YH3) at www.yellowhookshop.com Feel free to shoot me if you guys have any questions!
We've also marked down a handful of our warmer weather/brighter color lighter weight ties to $90.00 to celebrate the week that's coming to NYC this week....INDIAN SUMMER IS HERE!