or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

If anyone is interested in checking Yellow Hook out for the first time, we're blowing out our Spring and Summer ties online at $55 a pop. This is the lowest prices we've ever had, and once these are gone, they're gone for good. 100% handmade in the USA, gorgeous textures and fabrics...you can't go wrong at that price. While you're at it, you can check out our brand new Hand Made Shirts. www.yellowhookshop.com
Thanks Ac!We are capable of doing this, however, what does present us with a challenge is how we source our material. We are able to get such luxurious pieces at the prices we do because we get great deals on end bolts of luxury fabric. So, most of our ties are extremely limited in their production....I think the most we've EVER had of one particular tie, was 8. However, on occasion, we do leave a bit left over from the cuts and can do a tie or two at a custom length. ...
@ericgereghty nailed it. Most of these offerings make very nice and substantial knots with a Four in Hand. Some of the thinner silks (Italian Hand Printed and Mustangs) may not, but all the rest will.Feel free to PM me (or email for a faster response at yellowhookneckties@gmail.com) about any specific ties.
No problem bud! Glad you were able to find what you liked!
@Ianiceman sorry about that bud. I have a feeling there was a glitch on that particular tie.I got your message yesterday, and had our girl look into it (we're at Disney with the kids) which is why I ddin't respond right away. She let us know that that particular tie wasn't available, sold out at retail as it was one of our more popular designs. We try to take off the site the ties that sell out but sometimes we may miss one.What enables us to sell so low comparatively...
Pretty sure it's always been KY straight, but I think they're douchebags, so...
Well, now that the secrets out....yea, huge sale ongoing. For Spring Summer we really ramped up production to the point where we have so many ties left over (Fall Winter will be much different, and more our usual limited edition tie work as we shift our focus towards the new shirts) so we're basically banging these beauties out at or near cost on our end. This is a great time to stock up, or dive in. This is a low as it is gonna get, ever, so I encourage you guys to go...
I have, and would continue to. It's one of those where I feel it was priced based on current market value (RR98 being another) where if you enjoy it, you should buy, but I worry in a year, this bottle will be north of 1k, and then, not worth it to drink.
Andrew, its the best rye that's been released since the last of the old aged KBD ryes and the Van Winkle. It's a diff beast, not the smooth and refined rye that those were/are, but man, what a complex rye. Great finish. Think of it as GTS and Rye Whiskey had a baby.
That looks GREAT. Speaking of warm, we're in Savannah now. Oh. My. Gosh.We have a restock coming in a few weeks once we get back. I can call my shirt maker and see if we can get one expedited for you if you'd like. Linen Stripe is en route...