or Connect

Posts by NewYorkIslander

One unit left of this vintage raw silk....its a great piece, and the subtle herringbone is gorgeous! We also have one (a surprise) Vintage 1950's Tweed and 100% Cashmere Brown and Grey Stripe that we're going to put up tonight on the site. They're both in our standard pattern 3.25 x 58....and the last you'll ever see of either. PM me if ant of you guys want them first. Cashmere is 159.99 Vintage Tweed is 149.99
That's outstanding! Tell me about the sweater!
EP Sweater and Brixtons in Cigar
Last year it was $250, now the 10 year is pushing $250. I think its going for $300 plus now. Saw one in Brooklyn today at $499. I don't care for the ORVW12. The others are very nice though. But only worth retail for the juice....people who pay secondary on these mostly do it so thy can have "Pappy". As far as luck, a lot of it is hard work (like anything in life really). Establishing relationships with liquor guys in teh area, spending lots of private barrels. ...
So Gent, THANKS SO MUCH. All of you guys, thanks so much for letting us help the kids at RMcDH. As a dad stuff like that hits home, and especially around this time of the year. It's pretty humbling.
Just added the Navy Holiday Plaid to the Charity Auction....bid away guys!
Would also trade for any 9D Barrie Last Aldens (boots or shoes/cordo or non)
This is her: