Posts by Lanieri

Great, our Bologna's style advisor Marida would help you! As for the shoulders padding, in the jackets the standard option for shoulder is "con rollino" but you can ask for "spalla a camicia" (simply put that in the notes). If you want a completely unstructured shoulder you should order a blazer, which has no padding at all! Hope this helps!Riccardo
 So happy to hear this! Feel free to leave a review on our page on trustpilot :-) https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.lanieri.com Grazie!Riccardo
Hopefully during the summer!   We are testing some solutions, but each test require almost a month so it takes a lot of time. I've been testing suppliers for almost two years now!
 Ciao JT! Sorry I just saw this... sometimes I don't receive the notification in my inbox and I end up missing posts!Anyhow we are currently working on quite a few things that have been requested often here, including side tabs!They would be available by September! This may sound like a lot of time for such a small feature, but when you have to make sure that works perfectly with different type of fabrics and linings it's not that much time. We are also working to...
Gentlemen, our new Spring & Summer collection is finally online!     By popular demand, we finally added also LARGER lapels! Simply select them on the very first customization step:     Last but not least, thanks to the recent dollar£ vs euro exchange rate decrease we have reduced our prices in dollars for suits by 70 $, and in pounds by 30 £!
 Thanks Antonio! You were super fast, we just launched it on the website and I was about to communicate it here :-) More news in a bit....
 Ciao Ryan! The new spring/summer collection is coming on the 1st of March! We have increased our assortment, especially in the entry price fabrics :-)I can already tell you that there is a Marzotto fabric, 75% wool and 25% mohair that is very similar to the one in the pictures. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all the latest news at Lanieri! BestR.
 Well, we have been changing the top discounted fabric on a weekly basis, and we will continue to do so until the end of February, increasing the number of fabrics with higher discounts.Just subscribe to our newsletter to be informed about the discounted fabrics! Ciao!R.
 Well you should take advantage of our discounts then! :-)Maybe a nice 4 season fabric to be used also in spirng...
 Ciao Dynemacron! Sorry I just saw this :-) Thank you for the kind words! Fabric selection takes, in fact, a few months, where Prisca - our head of purchasing - spends most of her time in Italy's best woolmills carefully selecting colours, patterns, compositions and so on. Regarding your questions:  They made of high grade plastic, we will probably add the mother-of-pearl option during 2017. They are slighty concave.  They are half fused (i.e. fused on one side).  Yes...