or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

2. Here's some pictures from about 3 months.
12 and 15 months, respectively. The second picture shows the color a lot better. Obviously, the knee wasn't that baggy in the beginning.
Adware (or is it adwear?) They just show you google's results, and show you ads in the process. For kicks, examine the "apparel news" sidebar. I can search for suit, skeleton suit, or spacesuit near Huntington Park CA. I suppose that's where my ISP is located?
Buzz Rickson is a little more than I'm willing to pay without being able to try it on. Nudie is definitely more than I'm willing to pay, especially with that godawful back stiching. Any other suggestions?
I was really interested in them, but those back pockets are so low and feminine looking.
yeah, seriously. You can sew up the edges yourself, or have a tailor do it.
I once swore that the only jewlry I'd ever wear would be a wedding band, but I also refused to wear jeans for 16 years, and you can guess how that turned out. Anyway, I was hoping someone here might be able to tell me something about I saw them in Scout on 3rd St., LA, a looong time ago. They haven't had them in ages and I've asked a couple times about them but they've never been very helpful. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them?
Photo credit: The Sartorialist (duh) A non-trivial part of my decision to go to Chicago for school next year is the abundance of peacoat-wearing opportunities.
I think they're amazingly silly, but bullet necklaces are red hot.
Oh man, I love that store. Is there anything left on sale?