or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

Mostly the styling. I would prefer something pointier and sleeker. These aren't clunky but they're really not quite my style. I usually wear US 10.5, and these fit well.
I've been buying men's fashion magazines at random lately. The last one I picked up was FANTASTIC MAN, from the Netherlands. The fashion part was pretty lackluster - a six-page spread on all-leather outfits, four unwearable grey suits, and two interesting interviews. It's a little artsy for my taste and a little skimpy on the overall content but on the whole, it's the best impulse purchase of a mag I've made so far because the writing doesn't feel like an advertisement or...
stussy is everywhere.
I'm going to Chicago next week, and I'll eventually be moving there. Any shopping suggestions?
-18. Laughable on a young person and pathetic on anyone else.
Absolutely brand new and unworn. I can return them, but I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them and could save on shipping. I paid 148.78 including shipping, and it'll cost me at least $15 much to ship them back. So, to cut my losses, I'd like to sell them here for $130, with free US shipping. SOLD
I'm really not fond of the greycast color. If you see it side-by-side with the selvage Nudies, they look really flat.
The first paycheck in six months lasted me exactly six days. Obviously, I'm obsessed with those APC sneakers. At least they're on sale now, if I can find them. Also - if you're in LA and like Rogues Gallery, get down to Scout. $10 (formerly 60) tshirts and $98 (formerly 298) sweatshirts. Got some rag and bone work pants, and some random tshirt with a maze in the shape of a horse too.
The APC sneakers I got from the APC website a long time after the sale began. They were all sold out, but then they had some more of the brown sneakers. FYI, a 45cm fits like a 10.5 or 11, not a 12. I got the boots from Yoox. They were sold out after I snagged them, but later Yoox had a pair in 10.5, which is about a size 12. I got a size 10 (box size 9) and they fit like 11s. Forum member DrBot also has a pair.
New kicks: APC and Costume National. The sneakers are a mess from work. I work in a lab and stuff splashes around sometimes.