or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

The most I've paid was ~76 (bear in mind my internship is minimum wage) for a plain white Raf Simons that I'd lusted after for months but couldn't even consider at 236 - I mean, might as well go bespoke or mtm. But yeah, I'm delighted to finally own it, especially when I've on several occasions paid $60 for tshirts - but they're flat-out my favorite tees and I don't regret it at all.
So is $230 a good price on one of these?
also, the rogue's gallery shirt is from the exhumed line (slightly slimmer fit compared to hexam and not distressed)
Yeah, Major is good. I got my $20 peacoat there. I've heard about some amazing warehouse owned by Armenians that has a great selection, but is totally willing to try and rip people off. Is this RDD/Uniwear on Grand (south of downtown)? I've gone there before, but they weren't open.
Very definitely not slim-fitting smalls for the shirts.
29x32 white 501's. Missing the back patch. There have been taken in a tad so they're not quite Dior slim, but they are pretty tapered. BRAND NEW RG tshirt. Size small. Random skeevy v-neck striped tee. Also size small.
Jokes are never rough around the edges. This is the real deal.
I've been to a few, but is there a single best one? Obviously I'm interested in clothes more than ammo or random junk.
A quick list of boutique-ish in vaguely the same area: South Willard and Scout on 3rd past Fairfax. There might be some sale stuff hanging around. Scout is probably the better bet for tees, and have Vejas and Swear shoes. South Willard carries Rag and Bone as well as APC. Also, for sneakers - they're absurdly epensive but COMMON PROJECTS are amazing. Wonderful people own both stores. American Rag on S. La Brea and 3rd. This is probably your best bet for cheaper but good...
Hey ALEXBIGMAN, remember why SF chased you away? Fashioncore wasn't the only reason.