or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

H&M is a Swedish clothing retailer that's very good at keeping up with trends and generally offering stuff that fits slimmer than GAP, etc. and selling it at Old Navy prices. Until now, their only West Coast operation was in San Fransisco.
Yeesh..$176 for a hoodie...the nicest-looking hoodie I've ever seen? Not to hijack this thread too much, but how does that EG compare to Loopwheeler and Spruce? Both fit and warmth matter to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by mattjames Why is it that they never informed me of this code? I have spent thousands at yoox this year. What do you have to do to get them to give you the codes? Exactly why they wouldn't want to give you the code. In all seriousness, it probably makes the most financial sense to send codes to occasional buyers who need a little push to make that purchase. And as for customer loyalty, well, you're still buying.
Since you're in NYC, no reason not to just try them on.
What's so bad about it? It doesn't talk too much about 45rpm, but most of this forum's readership is pretty well informed about them.
As another chunky Prada frames wearer, I think the two best ways to seperate yourself from emo or hipster stereotyping is to not have a stupid haircut and to shave regularly.
Well I is one, 'cept for the Greek part.
Are there any discount codes for Hejfina? $15 for shipping is ludicrous.
Excuse the fact that this obviously isn't the complete ad. It's hard to scan stuff across the binding. I really love this ad, enough that I want to put it up on the wall. I'd really rather not sacrifice an issue of FANTASTIC MAN. Is there a better source? Maybe somehow CDG could send me something? I don't know why I care so much, but this thing just feels perfect.
Dill - did you get that Band of Outsiders shirt on sale? I thought that stuff was around the $250 range, which seems absurd for something that's not bespoke. But $80 - I would definitely jump at that.