or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

believe me, I'd have dropped serious cash on that website if they'd just carry size small.
too bad there's nothing smaller than a size medium, ever.
Numbers 3 and 5.
I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, but do you know what raw denim is? Anyway, the obvious cheap choice is Levis' STF. You could buy them online, or pretty much anywhere that sells jeans that people work in. Army-Navy stores, lower end department stores, Western-wear stores, etc.
Watching Walter Schreifels from Gorilla Biscuits get drunk, fight with his girlfriend, and run in traffic after making a bunch of ex-punks now clad in Stussy shirts nostalgic with a single acoustic cover of Start Today and a dozen pathetic recent songs was an achingly dissapointing moment in my adolescence.
I was going to say the same thing, but less eloquently.
Well? The one in question is a thrift-store find, 95% cotton, 5% silk, and it's got this bizzarre triangular shape to it. Is it likely to be worth the cost? How competent of a tailor should I seek out?
Doesn't that actually happen with fake Edwin and Levi's in Thailand and Cambodia?
I know too many tasteless, futureless, utterly worthless rich kids who don't do much else.