or Connect

Posts by Metal Circus

I can vouch for RDD. Came really quick too, though I now realize I could I have just gone to their store in LA. EDIT: I ordered a small and a medium, both used. I got a new 88cm medium sleeve-length and a used 104cm short sleeve length. But I'm happy with the 88cm, so I'm not complaining.
I have an extra one (104 cm, used military surplus condition) if anyone's interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Anybody have any experience with the vintage/thrift store in Long Beach that's on the corner of PCH and Redondo? (I can't remember the name right now.) It's not far from where I live. and I've always meant to check it out, but I have never gotten around to doing so. It looks pretty inviting, though. Oh man, Out Of The Closet. When I was little, the "Parking In Rear" was the peak of hilarity. Unfortunately,...
Yeah, it's bad. Ebay, it's something like 45$ for six tees.
I don't know if they're good or not, but YKK is damn near ubiquitous.
believe me, I'd have dropped serious cash on that website if they'd just carry size small.
too bad there's nothing smaller than a size medium, ever.
Numbers 3 and 5.
I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, but do you know what raw denim is? Anyway, the obvious cheap choice is Levis' STF. You could buy them online, or pretty much anywhere that sells jeans that people work in. Army-Navy stores, lower end department stores, Western-wear stores, etc.