or Connect

Posts by evilbananas

My favorite peacoat is still the Inapt from a couple years ago. I have been wearing that multiple seasons and it's starting to go. Would like to find a suitable replacement. I purchased a navy issued 34S (currently selling), but it's not as slim. Will keep looking I guess...
This is a US issued Peacoat I purchased off eBay. The Peacoat was in good condition when I received it; the only thing I have found are small frays in the inside fleece bottom section. The outside of the coat is in great condition. I never wore it because it is a little big on me. I'm 5'6" 114lb and typically wear an XS. I think it would work better on someone looking for a slim Small. Color: Black Size: 34S $65 Shipped (Con US) I accept PayPal as payment. Please...
Have the canvas mac from last season and love it. Would consider the wool mac if the price goes down.
Michael J Krell Flannel Lined Hoodies in size XS. Fabric and construction are top notch. I'm 5'6" 114 lb and these fit me great; the sleeves are a little slim, but that's the style of these hoodies. Both have been worn no more than 5 times each. Black - Sold Gray - $70 Shipped CONUS I accept PayPal as payment. PM for shipping costs to other locations. Thanks
From Roden Gray: For Spring/Summer 2011, Wings + Horns re-engineered their signature Tiger Fleece knitting technique into a large loop terry that’s perfect for spring. The fabric is lightweight and airy, but still extremely durable and warm enough for brisk spring mornings. Wings + Horns is well known for the quality construction of their garments, with this season being no different. Heavy use of flat-lock stitching and pre-shrinking ensure that the sweatshirt will stand...
Looks longer than 25.5".
How are you measuring the sleeve?
Raglan sleeve hoodies. So ugly.
Looking forward to these bright red chinos.
Wish you had the Chino in Steak Tartare in a 29.