or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Yes, they are one of the few retailers in the US that carries the brand. I am guessing distribution and size may play a factor in them not being a more popular brand.
DI MELLA NAPOLI BLUE CAPTOESALL SHOES $349 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyAll shoes are brand new in the box with dust bags and an extra pair of laces. Di Mella Napoli is a small scale artisan shoe maker that produces very fine quality shoes with beautiful hand painted leathers and classic styling. I find the sizing to be close to UK sizing, so if you are US 9 the fit would be equal to the Di Mella 8. If you have...
Good look!
Yes, that is correct. I know many on the forum prefer goodyear welts, but I think the blake rapid construction really compliments the styling Franceschetti uses. Their designs remind me somewhat of Martegani, which also uses blake construction.
The model is MCDUP6981 and I actually have two pairs in black I am selling, size 7 and 9. Not sure if those are your sizes. They ran pretty large from my experience. I am a size 8US and had to go to a Santoni 6 to get the correct fit.
I just picked up some new beauties from Franceschetti. I always remembered this brand from my time studying abroad in Italy, but they wouldn't have been a very prudent purchase as a student at the time. I haven't seen much discussion of their shoes on this forum. Does anyone else here have any experience with this brand? [[SPOILER]]
FRANCESCHETTI MEGATHREADALL SHOES $399 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyAll shoes are brand new in the box with dust bags and an extra pair of laces. All shoes are EU sizing, so I attached a sizing chart below for comparison. Franceschetti is a small scale artisan shoe maker that produces very fine quality shoes with beautiful hand painted leathers and classic styling with very elegant lasts. The shoes are crafted...
It has been a long time since I posted in this thread, but figured I would start posting from time to time once again. Here is a casual spring outfit from the other day. This is not really a true classic menswear post, but more so than streetwear & denim. [[SPOILER]]
Just picked up some very classic FAM Santoni captoes. One of the most classic and elegant silhouettes a shoe can have.
MASSIMILIANO STANCO BRIEFCASE SALE ALL BRIEFCASES $699 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US Contact me for payment details, I will ship internationally Up for sale are two stunning briefcases from Massimiliano Stanco. These are truly amazing pieces of artisan craftsmanship that made entirely by hand in Italy. Each briefcase takes 35 hours of work to assemble and is hand stitched, hand painted and hand polished. Each piece has its own unique character due to this old...