or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

I am starting wonder if allowing offers is working anymore for me or if I should just move to a flat pricing. I kept it on because I would say about once a month I would have a buyer not even bother making an off and buy at the full asking price, which was a nice margin. As of late I haven't seen that and wonder if just dropping to regular BIN listing at the lower price would attract more interest. Had anyone experimented with these two methods?
They are the burgundy shell cordovan Bradleys. I wear them with both dark and slightly faded jeans. These shoes are casual enough to be worn this way with a nice OCBD shirt.
Great looking shoe, one of my favorite pairs as well. It is a very versatile shoe and I reach for this pair of AEs most often when wearing jeans.
The best solution for lowballers.... Auto-decline. It will save you the hassle of dealing with people who have no interest in paying for what your stuff is worth.
Those look awesome, keep them if you are happy with them.
AE sells worn returns to a third party retailer (I am guessing this auction is by Hitch N' Post) to recoup some of their losses on these or anything that is so defective that it can't be a second will get the "No Warranty" mark.
I have tons of goodies just added to my eBay store this week! Lots of Dunhill by Zegna, Coppley, Charles Tyrwhitt, Allen Edmonds, etc. Suits, jackets, pants, shirts & shoes! All brand new items! Here are some samples below. PM me for StyleForum pricing and click on my signature to browse everything that is available. Dunhill by Zegna summer sportcoat - 40S, 40R & 46R Coppley Wool Suit - 39R Charles Tyrwhitt ESF Shirts - 16/33 Sartore Pants - 34 Allen...
That is a "No Warranty" mark on the bottom. It means AE won't recraft them if you ever need to you or have any structural issues with the shoes you will have to go to an independent cobbler. The $200 deal was really us taking advantage of a very generous MTO policy AE had and shouldn't be a real gauge of the what the Eagle County MTOs were really worth. Still $150 sounds like a lot for used AE's, but they don't look to be in too bad of shape if it is really the shoe you...
Outstanding boots, shocked they haven't sold yet. Good luck!
Hey if you can play golf in these I think CXL will do just fine.... [[SPOILER]]