or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Long time no post here, but I thought I had a chance for a quick picture yesterday.
I think I've got the suit that will fit your bill! It is a Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit solid navy herringbone suit. The suit is brand new with tags crossed out to prevent retail returns. I can do $350 shipped on it. I will actually have some fit pictures up tonight and have access to some different sizes and styles as well. Let me know if this would work...
It's not a flat rate package, go by actual weight and dimensions.
Yes, that explains the color differnence.Not a Ticino, but Ticino probably uses many of the same suppliers as the buyer I got this watch from. It is a "Parnis" which is kind of a brand of similar watches made in different factories with similar parts suppliers. This one is a mechanical ICW pilot homage. They can be found pretty easily for under $100 on eBay, just make sure you use a reputable seller.
^ Great look! I think we have trend going here... Any more folks care to join?
The Eagle County boots are putting in their hours at the office!
Thanks for the mention, great site!
This is actual quite easy to do, but really stumped me the first time. You do not need to cancel the transaction! I have had a few items sold that were setup through GSP, but the buyers contacted me about using international priority to save on shipping. Once they make the purchase their Paypal address will be visable to you, from there you can send a direct invoice to their Paypal address with the correct amount. Once they pay they will mark as payment sent and you...
Leave those shoe as is. Colored laces should be reserved for casual shoes on my opinion. They look great as is!
Only in a sleeve length of 33 or 35 right now, send me a message if interested.