or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

So I'm digging this one up from a long time ago, but since it is boot season I thought it was fitting. A few years back I got my hands on a pair of boots that was a prototype for the Independence line. It was called the Gwinnett if I remember correctly in a leather the called walnut haus and was very different then anything else AE has offered in the boot category. It would be awesome if something like this got introduced again. Here are some pictures to enjoy!
Braving the cold northeast weather today in my favorite pair of boots. Lance those Fransicians look amazing!
I would have a very large wardrobe of clothes that didn't fit me....
The big thing about eBay is that it is about the hustle and it is an amazing side hustle, but pretty difficult to turn into a full time gig. To Fueco's point if you can find those items that bring in the big bucks and turn quick enough you can have a great business on eBay that would probably be enough to support yourself. I've found those items a few times, but they are not my bread and butter and usually take a large up front investment. After you truly factor in all...
In order to quit my day job I would need to be at about $400K a year in sales I figure. It needs to be factored in that for all the extra benefits you get you need to be making about $30K extra profit over your base salary just to pay for the extra healthcare, 401K, self employment tax, etc.
I had been looking for some nice warm weather sweaters and finally found a South Shields Beacon Heritage sweater that fit the bill. Anyone else have experience with this line?
I've seen this a lot on seconds. Are these firsts or seconds?
Sorry, I only accept cash. Please mail in an envelope to the address below. Item of equal value to your lowball offer may ship within two days of payment or never. Thanks.
BARBOUR – INTERNATIONAL/HERITAGE/STEVE MCQUEEN/TOKITO SWEATERS MEGATHREADAll sweaters are brand new with the original tags. Some of the labels have been marked to prevent retail returns. Barbour makes some great sweaters with amazing fabrics, styling and fit. Most of these are European sized so they run slim or one size down from your standard US size. If you would like more photos or measurements please PM me with your questions. I also have more items available than...
BARBOUR – INTERNATIONAL/HERITAGE/STEVE MCQUEEN/TOKITO SWEATERS MEGATHREADAll sweaters are brand new with the original tags. Some of the labels have been marked to prevent retail returns. Barbour makes some great sweaters with amazing fabrics, styling and fit. Most of these are European sized so they run slim or one size down from your standard US size. If you would like more photos or measurements please PM me with your questions. I also have more items available than...