or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

My college job was an SA at Allen Edmonds, so I have some connections that get me interesting MTO seconds.
Yup! However, I think I will be keeping those. You have some great MTO stuff you worked up!
Haha, small world! I didn't give them a super thorough look over, but they looked to be a pretty clean pair of seconds. Love the makeup and hopefully you pair comes soon!
Bingo! Yeah I would love to see this as an MTO with tan leather tassels as well.
I just picked up a whole bunch of great shoes yesterday and thought I would share a picture of one of my favorites. It is a Grayson in 8.5 D with blue suede, independence lining, contrast white stitching and JR soles. I think this makes a perfect summer shoe to wear sockless. [[SPOILER]]
ALLEN EDMONDS RUTLEDGE 9 3ESHOES ARE $199 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US*plus 4% for paypal feesContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Rutledge shoes in 9 3E chocolate brown, with a sleek custom rubber sole. These are factory seconds, but are in great shape. Great shoes at a great a price! [[SPOILER]]
ALLEN EDMONDS FRANCISCAN 8.5 ESHOES ARE $199 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US*plus 4% for paypal feesContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Franciscan shoes in 8.5 E merlot, which is a custom color option not normally available in this style, along with the Independence Collection sole and lining. These are factory seconds, but are in great shape. Great shoes at a great a price! [[SPOILER]]
ALLEN EDMONDS NORWICH 9 DSHOES ARE $199 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US*plus 4% for paypal feesContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Norwich shoes in 9 D merlot, which is a custom color option not normally available in this style, along with a single sole and brass buckle. These are factory seconds, but are in great shape. Great shoes at a great a price! [[SPOILER]]
If you want a very slight change I would just go a shade darker with shoe cream, instead of polish.
I have had good luck with Fiebing's leather dye. You have to be careful with it, but it will get you to the color you want.