or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

ALLEN EDMONDS BOOTS MEGATHREADALL CUSTOM SHOES $249 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyAll shoes are marked as factory seconds unless noted, I will point out the flaws that I am able to observe with photos in the listings. If you have specific questions about a pair of shoes please send me a private message.Fifth Street in black with a custom rubber/leather v-tread sole 10 D [[SPOILER]] Fifth Street in a custom charcoal...
ALLEN EDMONDS WINGTIP MEGATHREADALL CUSTOM SHOES $239 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTEDContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyAll shoes are marked as factory seconds unless noted, I will point out the flaws that I am able to observe with photos in the listings. If you have specific questions about a pair of shoes please send me a private message.McTavish in a brown with a custom leather rubber combination v-tread sole 9 D...
9D, sadly not my size...
With all the discussion around park avenue hating, Here is a pair of park avenues I have for sale that I hand polished.
Trying out some shell cordovan MacNeils, which unfortunately don't fit perfectly, so they are for sale here. http://www.styleforum.net/t/366671/allen-edmond-macneil-shell-cordovan-8d
The 0 last the Evanston was made on is no longer used by AE. The closest style they have now to the Evantson would be the Rutledge, which is a stunning shoe.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenues size 9D. This has a custom extra thick double sole so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you want to order them custom from AE. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the leather that are shown in the photos. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Fifth Streets size 9D. This has a custom black sole with a dark brown edge dressing, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you want to order them custom from AE. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the leather that are shown in the photos. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds McAllisters size 11D. This color is a custom mix of walnut and bone suede not available normally from Allen Edmonds, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you want to order them custom from AE. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the leather shown in the photos. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Absolutely gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds black shell cordovan MacNeils in 8D. Very nice condition on the leather this pair of shoes is stunning. Price is $299 shipped in the US. I will ship internationally, please contact me for a shipping quote.