or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Good lace advice, thanks!
I find the 0 last to be one of the most comfortable AE lasts. I wear an 8D on the 0 last, which is my "normal" shoe size, but on the 5 and 7 I prefer an 8.5B and on the 8 last an 8.5D. The 0 last doesn't have the uncomfortableness on the instep and ball of the foot that some of the other last have when they are at the shorter length of an 8.
Just got my pair of Evanstons back from a recraft!
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Sheltons size 10D. They come with a custom rubber leather combination sole. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the welt that are shown in the photos. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Broadstreets size 10 3E. This color is a custom mix of brown and walnut not available normally from Allen Edmonds and comes with a custom sole, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you want to order them custom from AE. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections of what looks to be an ever so slightly off center punch on the cap of the right shoe shown in the photos. The price is $250...
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Fifth Streets size 11D. This color is a custom charcoal not available normally from Allen Edmonds and comes with a black sole, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you want to order them custom from AE. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the leather that are shown in the photos. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of custom Allen Edmonds Daltons in 9E. This pair of shoes comes with V tread combination rubber leather sole. They are marked seconds due to some imperfections in the leather, which are pointed out in the pictures. The price is $250 shipped in the US. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.
Up for sale is a mint brand new in the box, with shoe bags, pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues in size 9D. The classic mens dress shoe! Essential for any well put together wardrobe. Price is $250 shipped in the US. I will ship internationally contact me for a quote.
Sorry, but this is the only pair I have available.
Absolutely gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Neumora shoes in 10.5D. Very nice patina on the leather this pair of shoes is stunning. These are brand new unworn factory seconds, but have only minor blemishes. Price is $199 shipped in the US. I will ship internationally.