or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Yes, I was a bit nervous after applying the dye at first, because the dye left a metallic shine on the leather. However, after applying polish that disappeared and it became a deep navy.
Here is my first attempt at dying a pair of shoes navy. I picked them up on eBay, but I am unsure what the style is that AE uses to describe these, they are on the 7 last. Any ideas what the model is?
Here are some better pictures of the navy McAllisters I just put up for sale. Enjoy! [[SPOILER]]
ALLEN EDMONDS BRADLEY SHELL CORDOVAN 8DSHOES ARE $275 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Bradley shoes in burgundy shell cordovan size 8D. There is a great patina on this leather and the shoes are in great shape for their age! Plenty of wear left on the soles, but there is some slight scuffing on the inside of the left shoe. Great pair of shoes for less than half of retail...
Up for sale is a stunning pair of walnut Broadstreets. Typically the Broadstreet is only available in dual color combinations like black and white, but they look stunning and much more understated in the signature AE color of walnut. There are some nice subtle touches, like the wheeled edge on the sole and the rust red stain on the sole. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you got the MTO route....
I heard that Park Avenues will be on sale for $199, but no information on anything else that will be on sale yet.
These are a MTO shoe, although it would be pretty cool if they took something like this into regular production.
I just picked up this great pair of navy McAllisters, unfortunately they are not my size, but at least I can enjoying looking at them until they sell. Here's an initial picture until I get a chance to take some photos in better lighting.
Absolutely gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds burgundy shell cordovan Bradley's in 8D. Very nice condition on the leather, other than a small bit of scuffing near the left shoe shown in the photos, this pair of shoes is stunning. Price is $275 shipped in the US. I will ship internationally, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of walnut Fifth Avenues with a leather/rubber combination v-tread sole. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds. Please check out my other listing for more great AE shoes.