or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Up for sale is a stunning pair of walnut Fifth Avenues with a leather/rubber combination v-tread sole. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds. Please check out my other listing for more great AE shoes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of bourbon Larchmonts with a leather/rubber combination v-tread sole. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds. Please check out my other listing for more great AE shoes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of navy blue McAllisters with a tan McTavish sole. These shoes are unlined and have a more casual leather, so it is somewhat similar to a Nuemok. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you got the MTO route. Please check out my other listing for more great AE shoes.
Up for sale is a stunning pair of navy blue McAllisters with a tan McTavish sole. These shoes are unlined and have a more casual leather, so it is somewhat similar to a Nuemok. These are custom shoes that have been marked seconds, so you are unlikely to see a pair like this again unless you got the MTO route. Please check out my other listing for more great AE shoes.
I have an Allen Edmonds $35 off card that is valid online or at non-outlet retail stores. PM me if interested.
NEWLY RECRAFTED - Allen Edmonds - SHELL CORDOVAN - Cambridge 8.5D SHOES ARE $375 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a mint pair of newly recrafted Allen Edmonds shell cordovan Cambridge shoes in size 8.5D. Truly stunning shoes, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. [[SPOILER]]
HANOVER PTB SHELL CORDOVAN 11.5DSHOES ARE $119 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USContact me for payment details, I will ship internationallyUp for sale is a gorgeous pair of Hanover PTB shoes in shell cordovan size 11.5D. There is a great patina on this leather and the shoes are in great shape for their age! Plenty of wear left on the soles, but there is some fraying on the piping around the back quarters. The uppers are all shell cordovan, but the tongues on the shoe are...
Well unless you prefer your salmon smelling like feet?