or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

That's a pretty good find, but I think it may be hard to top the $55 shell cordovan Bradleys and the $65 shell cordovan MacNeils I picked up on eBay....
Unbelievable.... I wouldn't be surprised if that seller does over a million a year in sales and he clearly has a pretty sweet setup with Allen Edmonds for his inventory. Bummer that he won't stand up to the product.
Make sure you get a full refund including return shipping and don't get charged a restocking fee. It may be worth opening an item not as described case if you feel the seller won't handle it properly for you.
Open a case with eBay, provide the photos you provided of the shoes. You should win the case pretty easily.
Oh yeah I would return them for item not described and request a full refund including return shipping. Only other option if you can live with the defect is seeing if they would drop the price significantly. I sell a lot of AE seconds and deceptive selling practices like this really irk me.
Yes, no warrant shoes are more like thirds. Did the seller list them as new with defects?
What does the marking on the sole look like? Those look like seconds, but sometimes firsts have defects that were missed in QC, $370 is still a pretty good price for them. Did you purchase on eBay?
Wearing these as well today Maybe the only reason I miss winter is these boots, which get worn pretty much everyday at that point.
BARBOUR – INTERNATIONAL/STEVE MCQUEEN/TOKITO JACKETS MEGATHREADRARE JACKETS ALL AT MAJOR DISCOUNT OFF ORIGINAL RETAIL!!!!!All jackets are brand new with the original tags. Labels have been marked to prevent retail returns. I will have more detailed photos up in eBay auctions this week, but I wanted to give first dibs to StyleForum members. PM me with any questions.Steve McQueen Salvage Denim Size(s) Medium, Large & Extra Large - $199 Steve McQueen Souvinier Black Jacket...
Perhaps it being a preachers suit helped, but I pulled $300 for another pretty dated HF suit that sold 2 days after I listed it. I'm kind of kicking myself for some of the other ones I passed on now.