or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

It doesn't need to be an exact number, just a reasonable estimate of what you paid for all the inventory you had on hand at the end of the year. If you didn't do an exact inventory count I would probably use what your average item cost times the number of items you had available for sale at year end. If you are a bit fuzzy on these numbers just use a reasonable estimate for about how much cash you usually have tied up in inventory. If you had more inventory ending 2014...
Up for sale is a gorgeous brand new pairs of gray flannel Vigano dress pants in size EU 50/US 34. These pants are a super soft fall/winter weight wool flannel that is subtle and elegant in styling. The pants are made in Italy and are comparable in quality, finish and fit to Incotex and retail for $365. The price is $89 shipping in the US. Please feel free to message with additional questions. Measurements are as follows: Waist: 35in Inseam: Unfinished Rise: 9 1/2in Leg...
Up for sale are two beautiful Inis Meain sweaters. If you are looking at these you probably don't need me to explain much about the quality of knitwear Inis Meain produces. This style normally retails for around $700 and is being offer up for $275. The fabric is a lovely brown charcoal blend and is a blend of 90% merino wool and 10% cashmere. Measurements are as follows: Large Chest: 24in Sleeve: 35in (from center of collar) Shoulder: 20.5 Length: 24.5 (from back of...
I had those ones up for sale awhile back, I'm surprised to see them back in this thread. They were a pretty stunning boot, but I think AE would have struggled with selling them at that price point. Here is a better photo of the boots:And for good measure a single monk called the Braxton that never got released.
I just had a $1K sale to HK, what is the best way to ship and get signature confirmation over there? Thanks.
A pretty similar pair with less wear just sold for over $250, so you can probably get more out of them, but it depends if you think it is a good price for you.http://m.ebay.com/itm/301461450231?nav=SEARCH
Something very strange happened today... I just got off the phone with an ebay rep and they solved two problems for me on the spot with no issues or talks with supervisors in less than 10 minutes. I think we need to create a direct line to this rep Terri.
Those look great! I also broke out my first pair of AE shoes today. Behold the discontinued Evanston.
[[SPOILER]]
Not Barbour on the shoes of course, but here is a link to the shoes.