or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Sure here is a photo below. I should probably note the factory labeled them walnut, but it is hard to confirm if they are natural shell or walnut. They are darker than some of the natural shell I have seen and lighter than some of the walnut I've seen. As we know AE light shell is all over the board when it comes to color variation.
Up for sale is a gorgeous brand new Barbour Dept. B Shordace waxed cotton jacket in navy size large (Barbour fits vary a lot from line to line and Dept. B runs slim please see measurements below). This fabric is a heavy duty 8 oz. beeswax impregnated cotton, which gives the garment weather resistance and excellent durability. Out of all the garments in the Dept. B line, this one is truly the standout piece and just has so many amazing details. The original tags are still...
I have a pair of AE shell cordovan Daltons in size 10 D that I am willing to let go very cheaply due to a defect in the quality of the shell on the right boot. These are marked as firsts and come with the original box and shoe bags, but are clearly seconds. The shell on the right boot at the toe of the boot is a bit rough and dull and is an inferior piece of shell. This isn't noticble until you get up close, but they won't be able to take a nice shine like shells...
Option 4, hire your own personal eBay models... here
I have a pair of AE shell cordovan Daltons in size 12 D that I am willing to let go very cheaply due to a defect in the quality of the shell on the right boot. These are marked as firsts and come with the original box and shoe bags, but are clearly seconds. The shell on the right boot at the toe of the boot is a bit rough and dull and is an inferior piece of shell. This isn't noticble until you get up close, but they won't be able to take a nice shine like shells...
Yes, these are some of the trunk show cordovan shoes. The natty shell has had quite a bit of variation from pair to pair. Here is a quick complimentary shot of the Daltons!
Is the cat included? If so we may have a deal.
+1 I asked my accountant if I could claim all expenses towards inventory using the cash flow accounting method and he advised that I can use cash flow accounting for all expenses other than inventory, where the cost is occurred only when a sale occurs. He did say that it can be a reasonable estimate on the approximate amount of inventory on hand, so it didn't need to be entirely exact.
ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES ALL RARE SHELL CORDOVAN SHOES $499 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US (BOOTS $549) Contact me for payment details, I will ship internationally Up for sale are a number of super rare Allen Edmonds shell cordovan shoes. Due to various reasons AE is no longer producing shoes in walnut or truffle shell cordovan and I have been able to procure some of the last shoes brand new shoes in these rare colors. If you missed out on...
The Strand is on the 5 last, but I can see why the SA may have been confused. Up until several years ago AE would always identify the last a shoe was on with the last digit of the model number, which is why they may have been confused about the shoe being on the 3 last.