or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

I had been looking for some nice warm weather sweaters and finally found a South Shields Beacon Heritage sweater that fit the bill. Anyone else have experience with this line?
I've seen this a lot on seconds. Are these firsts or seconds?
Sorry, I only accept cash. Please mail in an envelope to the address below. Item of equal value to your lowball offer may ship within two days of payment or never. Thanks.
BARBOUR – INTERNATIONAL/HERITAGE/STEVE MCQUEEN/TOKITO SWEATERS MEGATHREAD All sweaters are brand new with the original tags. Some of the labels have been marked to prevent retail returns. Barbour makes some great sweaters with amazing fabrics, styling and fit. If you would like more photos or measurements please PM me with your questions. I’m willing to ship internationally. Blue Heritage Half Button Size(s) XL & XXL - $149 Brown Heritage Half Button...
BARBOUR – INTERNATIONAL/HERITAGE/STEVE MCQUEEN/TOKITO SWEATERS MEGATHREAD All sweaters are brand new with the original tags. Some of the labels have been marked to prevent retail returns. Barbour makes some great sweaters with amazing fabrics, styling and fit. If you would like more photos or measurements please PM me with your questions. I’m willing to ship internationally. Blue Heritage Half Button Size(s) XL & XXL - $149 Brown Heritage Half Button...
All of the above are great stops, as mentioned above Portland is an amazing city for food. I would add that if you are in a rush and don't want to go to a sit down spot you should check out Blue Rooster. It is a newish sandwich shop that whips up some of the most delicious sandwiches I've ever had and is only about a block away from PDG. Also if you get the chance swing by Gorgeous Gelato, which is also about a block away from PDG, for the best gelato you can get...
I had vaction settings turned on notifying of return date and there would be processing delays. It was my understanding ebay requires the 1 day handling even if you are on vacation.
If you leave for vacation and still leave you BIN listings up you will get dinged for handling time. I lost TRS for a month when I took a vacation. The extra sales more than made up for it, but just be prepared for this when you go away.
I don't post photos here often, mostly due to lack of a consistent photographer, but we did take a few photos on a family walk this weekend. If the outfit is of no interest at least the boat may be. Enjoy!
ALLEN EDMONDS BOOTS MEGATHREAD ALL CUSTOM BOOTS $209 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US Contact me for payment details, I will ship internationally All shoes are marked as factory seconds. If you have specific questions about a pair of shoes please send me a private message. Promontory Point in black chromexcel leather, half lined, dainite sole 9 D Bayfield in black burgundy calf leather, double oak sole 10.5 D SOLD Eagle County in bourbon calf leather, extra...