or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

These were on the 0 last, I think they came out somewhere around 2007. Great fitting last, I still have a pair of Evanstons that are one of my favorite pairs of AEs.
The 7 last is a very tricky last, I will echo the comments of others that the toe box tends to be very tight. However being a loafer heel fit is very important and can be hard to get right as well. My normal size is an 8D and I actually went up to an 8.5 B on the Grayson and it fits perfectly. I don't know how many others have had luck with this, but if you can try similar sizing it may work.
I just got a return from a buyer and it reeks of smoke and I don't think I will be able to get the smell out, plus it is absolutely covered in cat or dog hair. I know buyers would have a legitimate complaint here for smoke smell, but as a seller do I have any recourse? These are BNWT items, so I can't exactly just pop them in the wash.
Up for sale are several gorgeous brand new Gitman Bros shirts in size XXL. Lots of really great patterns and fabrics The price is $90 per shirt. If you are interested in multiples I will combine the shipping. Please feel free to message with additional questions. Thanks for looking! Red Plaid Linen - SOLD Blue Linen - SOLD Gray Flannel Bright Colored Flannel
Up for sale are several gorgeous brand new Gitman Bros shirts in size medium. Lots of really great patterns and fabrics The price is $90 per shirt. If you are interested in multiples I will combine the shipping. Please feel free to message with additional questions. Thanks for looking! Red Heavy Duty Flannel Purple and Yellow Lightweight Cotton Green Lightweight Cotton
It is getting close to time for packing all the sweaters away, which I am looking forward to.
Just hit the 1,000 feedback mark today.
Good luck with those, narrow shoes always sell for way less and take longer to flip. You can probably sell them, but they won't take on the type of money a 12 D would.
Up for sale are several mint brand new in the box pairs of Alden Michigan boots. The leather is an incredibly supple walnut Utica leather from Horween tannery. These boots are crafted on the van last using goodyear welt construction. These boots normally retail for $558, my price is $375 $350 shipped. The sizes available are 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11 & 12. All boots are D width. Please message for any other questions. Thank you for looking.
Just call them up and ask for one that is on the lighter side. The bourbon color varies a ton from piece to piece due to the burnishing technique they apply.