or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

+1 If you want to put the shoes up in a museum style case and closely observe every inch of surface area in great detail, send them back. However, in all likelihood you will want to go out and wear these shoes, which will inevitably lead to more dings scuffs scratches and general addition to the character of the shoes that will make them your own unique pair.With regards to the mark on the vamp, if it is not an actual hole or tear that goes all the way through the leather...
All out of stock on 14.5's sorry.
It is one of the slim fit half cavansed offerings from Charles Tyrwhitt. I was actually quite surprised by how nice these suits were for the price. I came across a good sized lot of them and if anyone is interested I can try to pick up some in their size for $350 next time I'm out.
Long time no post here, but I thought I had a chance for a quick picture yesterday.
I think I've got the suit that will fit your bill! It is a Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit solid navy herringbone suit. The suit is brand new with tags crossed out to prevent retail returns. I can do $350 shipped on it. I will actually have some fit pictures up tonight and have access to some different sizes and styles as well. Let me know if this would work...
It's not a flat rate package, go by actual weight and dimensions.
Yes, that explains the color differnence.Not a Ticino, but Ticino probably uses many of the same suppliers as the buyer I got this watch from. It is a "Parnis" which is kind of a brand of similar watches made in different factories with similar parts suppliers. This one is a mechanical ICW pilot homage. They can be found pretty easily for under $100 on eBay, just make sure you use a reputable seller.
^ Great look! I think we have trend going here... Any more folks care to join?
The Eagle County boots are putting in their hours at the office!
Thanks for the mention, great site!