or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

Perhaps it being a preachers suit helped, but I pulled $300 for another pretty dated HF suit that sold 2 days after I listed it. I'm kind of kicking myself for some of the other ones I passed on now.
Link is in my signature. That makes sense around those brands. I don't dabble in RL or HF much, but when I see an expensive suit at a good price I won't refuse it.
After pulling $450 for this awfully dated HF piece I will believe anything is possible, thanks for the price guidance. I should still be able to get a decent profit if it doesn't go in that range.
Shoeluv, yes it is a bit odd here is the label removal... Unfortunately it is black pinstripe three button, but the styling looks pretty recent. I was thinking around $300-$350 does that sound about right? I got a great deal on it, but really want to maximize my final sale price on this piece.
Great just wanted to confirm the maker, thanks Wes! It is made in Italy, what would you guys price at for BNWOT inside label removed to prevent retail return?
I need some help IDing this Polo piece. Is it Ralph Lauren Polo by Corneliani? Any other keywords to help this suit move? Thanks!
How were you so far off on this? Sorry but you really have to think like the customer here and just eat the cost.
I shoot outside as my space is quite limited for a setup right now and I have great outdoor lighting. If done right I think the photos can come out really nice, but not practical for most really high volume sellers. Here is an example of a few listings I've done with outdoor...
I'm guessing he is going to put direct light on his photos as well. Well designed you must have a good sized room for your eBay stuff.
It fits similar to the 7 last, but with more room in the toebox. I would avoid the 8 3E, especially considering it is a loafer your heels will most likely be swimming in those shoes.