or Connect

Posts by FreedBird

eBay app is broken for me as well, no sales this afternoon and I've got to believe this a part of it. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon.
Same thing happened to me this weekend... just be glad to know your not alone on this one.
Not a problem, just PM me with the items you are interested in. More shirts are going up in the next few days. Thanks!
Nice score! Usually the last number of the 4 digit model number indicates the last of the shoe, however they stopped exclusively doing this a couple years ago after running out of model numbers.
You win!!!
That's a pretty good find, but I think it may be hard to top the $55 shell cordovan Bradleys and the $65 shell cordovan MacNeils I picked up on eBay....
Unbelievable.... I wouldn't be surprised if that seller does over a million a year in sales and he clearly has a pretty sweet setup with Allen Edmonds for his inventory. Bummer that he won't stand up to the product.
Make sure you get a full refund including return shipping and don't get charged a restocking fee. It may be worth opening an item not as described case if you feel the seller won't handle it properly for you.
Open a case with eBay, provide the photos you provided of the shoes. You should win the case pretty easily.
Oh yeah I would return them for item not described and request a full refund including return shipping. Only other option if you can live with the defect is seeing if they would drop the price significantly. I sell a lot of AE seconds and deceptive selling practices like this really irk me.