or Connect

Posts by ceaton

I work at one, so um... ask me in a few decades. If you mean as a student it would be 16 years, but a lot of that is my hobby of taking one language class a term (it's free!).
The women... they like the flat fronts.... Which is sad, because I'm a double forward kind of guy; haven't been able to get a pair in 2 years.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDaniels So, I thought Biden was rocking the pinstripes lat night. Todd Palin once again looked like a Wild Man of the Deep Woods that someone stuffed in a suit. Slightly OT, but all of the congressional coverage has really allowed a look into some politicos I see rarely. What is the deal with Barney Frank with his wrinkled collars and slippy tie knots...does the man not know that he is in the public...
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 That is actually an excellent idea. Well, now I know what my girlfriend and her roommates will be wearing, Boston-in-November weather or not. Have you considered a tux though? (bonus points for an ivory dinner jacket, november be damned)
Snakes in Suits. Recognizing some behavior patterns. Feeling a little uncomfortable.
Didn't somebody here have some amazing bottle green John Lobbs...
Blue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Would it be tacky to wear a suit to the premiere? Helps it be more appropriate if you have several attractive women in cocktail dresses as part of your entourage, but then, that's true for most things.
Under regalia at the University level, sure; otherwise, no way.
Quote: Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY +1 Charcoal solid is just as formal as (maybe even a bit more formal, but certainly not any amount less formal) than navy solid for evening wear. I've always thought as navy being a social colour and navy a more business, but true enough.