or Connect

Posts by ceaton

PM sent!
Quote: Originally Posted by dhaller - wooden chairs/benches are less comfortable DH If it weren't for all the clothing I'd have to have altered again, I'd seriously consider gaining 20 pounds back just because of this.
I rather like the looks, but wish it was a lot lighter. If I wanted a small honda, I'd still get the fit though.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff deal of the century It's an OK deal, but I wouldn't go that far...
Ebay. I've contacted sellers in the past and placed specific orders (usually out of HK) with no issue at all for around $2 a pair.
If I didn't already have a pair of the exact same shoe I'd be all over this, they fit great and are very versatile.
Just ordered some new Bel Airs (shipped to just across the border in Point Roberts, not to avoid the duty but rather UPS's atrocious brokerage rates!)
True cheap gin comes not in a bottle, but in a bag. Uuuuuuugh. I don't care it if it was 12 years ago, my head still hurts.
Hendrick's. I'm having one right now with Q tonic. It's delightful.
Never a dollar in my wallet unless someone has given me money for something (canadian, use debit for everything small and credit for everything big); but have 100 CAD, 100 USD, 100GBP and 100EUR on hand in my briefcase. The last on that list has only come in handy once, but it really did save me a major hassle so I'm happy for my quirkiness.