or Connect

Posts by knappabn

Drop to $325 OBO.
I bought a pair as well, received them last week. They're great, very soft and light. Justin gave me some sizing advice that was on point, and I ended up buying my normal size.
Thanks. They're on the 3346mod, a fairly casual last. I think the second pic is pretty true to color, a medium brown (darker than snuff) with the lighter welt. I am away right now, but I can upload some pics in natural light when I get back.
Thanks. They're on the 3346mod, a fairly casual last. I think the second pic is pretty true to color, a medium brown (darker than snuff) with the lighter welt. I am away right now, but I can upload some pics in natural light when I get back.
I ordered one, and it just shipped. Looking forward to trying your product out!
10.5 UK in Rain, 11 in Simpson. I really don't have enough experience in EG lasts to offer comment.
Does this brand make a nice, substantial knot with a four-in-hand? The pics posted here seem to intricate that it does, but some feedback would be appreciated before ordering.
I'm surprised as well. I have them up on Reddit and eBay too, though it's a small community that's aware of EB and how nice the stuff is. These boots really are very nice, so if they don't sell in another month or so, I may just put them in the rotation.
Is this a sign that the US outlet may be opening soon?
I ordered a pair of the suede loafers on the Pina last. I hope I sized correctly, I went with the same size as I wear in Rain, which fits snug but well.