or Connect

Posts by amin

NOW 225USD
can anyone help me with j crew slim fit shirt sizing? i wear an xs in uniqlo slim fit oxford shirts. Should I stick with an XS for j crew slim fit shirts? thanks
Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK No offers Engineered Garments Button Shawl Brown Homespun FW14 Used a couple of times in the winter
Price does not include fees Shipping from London, UK Shipping will be 40USD Worn a few times over the winter. Item is in excellent condition Navy Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder - 16 Pit to Pit - 19 Shoulder to Cuff - 25 Back Length - 26
Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK If you make an offer please take into considerations that shipping will be around 25USD Worn a couple of times. Made from cotton. Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder - Raglan Pit to Pit - 18 Pit to Cuff - 17 Back Length - 24
Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK If you make an offer please take into considerations that shipping will be around 20USD Beams Plus Cable Knit Small Made from 50/50 cotton/linen Excellent condition. Worn this a couple of times Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder - Raglan Pit to Pit - 18.5 Pit to Cuff - 17 Back Length - 24
Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK If you make an offer please take into considerations that shipping will be around 20USD Beams Plus Linen Knit Size Small Condition - Worn an handful of times. The knit is in excellent condition Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder - 15 Pit to Pit - 18.5 Shoulder to Cuff - 24 Back Length - 25
Shipping from London, UK Price includes fees and shipping Payments via paypal Engineered Garments Bedford S/S15 Charcoal Diamond Pique Size XS Very rare item. This size was only available in Japan. BNWT Sleeves have been lengthen. They were ridiculously short. Measurements S2S - 16.5 P2P - 18.5 S2C - 22.5 BL - 25.5
Has anyone got any fabric and colour information for the bedford jacket? Thanks
Price includes fees & shipping Shipping from the UK Patrik Ervell Selvedge Jeans - Medium Stonewash W28 SOLD Just got them in and even though they fit, i should have sized down to accommodate for stretching. Looking to get back what I paid to fund a new pair Cut, sewn and washed in the USA from 14 ounce shuttle loomed indigo denim. Traditional chainstitch construction throughout. Antique copper hardware with signature grosgrain tab and dove grey embossed suede patch at...