or Connect

Posts by amin

buyer has backed out so they are back up for sale
Payments via paypal Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking I am shipping from the UK Ebay username - amin_is Rick Owen Stooges Sz 46 - SOLD RRP 1500GBP (approx 2270USD) Bought it from the London store this summer but unfortunately i have to admit that it it too long on me. A 44 would have been perfect. Worn a few times and in excellent condition apart from a small tear in the leather on the upper left sleeve. Leather is lamb Any questions or offers please pm...
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Now 350USD including worldwide shipping
price drop, now 400usd including shipping worldwide
Alden Cordovan Shoes in Size 7E in Whiskey Very rare, just too big for me Barrie Last They have been worn a few times and in excellent condition. Price is 425USD including shipping --> NOW 375USD including shipping I am shipping from the UK You can check my ebay feedback, my username is amin_is Box and dust bags included, Any questions, please pm me
Alden Cordovan Shoes in Size 7E in Black They have been worn a few times and in excellent condition. Price is 375USD including shipping--> NOW 325USD I am shipping from the UK You can check my ebay feedback, my username is amin_is Box and dust bags included, Shipping will be around Any questions, please pm me
looking to buy a couple of pairs of shoes from TSM but wanted to know if they readily have the shoes in stock for immediate dispatch. I have emailed them but have not had any response plus i am based in the UK. How long do they usually take to dispatch orders and how quick is delivery on average within the USA? Looking to get a pair of longwings in natural and ptb in cigar cordovan
Common Projects Vintage Achilles Grey EU39
quick questions regarding wearing the Stow with jeans. I wear APC PS and i was wondering if the stow will look too wide with them. going to visit the trickers store tomorrow evening but would like to know if anyone else has tried it. Its either the trickers or grenson sharp. cant decide between the two