or Connect

Posts by amin

Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping with tracking For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Longwings in Snuff Suede in size US6.5D. Bought from Frans Boone. Brass eyelets These shoes are made on the Barrie last. These shoes feature double waterlock sole. Shoe trees were used whenever they were not worn. Alden box included Shoe trees are NOT included Terms and Conditions: No returns will be accepted, please know your size! Sold as seen. Please check the...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping with tracking For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Black Shell Cordovan PTB in size US6.5D. These shoes are made on the Barrie last. These shoes feature double leather sole. Shoe trees were used whenever they were not worn. Alden box included Shoe trees are NOT included Terms and Conditions: No returns will be accepted, please know your size! Sold as seen. Please check the pictures and ask me if you require any...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping with tracking For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan PTB in size US6.5D. These shoes are made on the Barrie last. These shoes feature double leather sole. Shoe trees were used whenever they were not worn. Alden box included Shoe trees are NOT included Terms and Conditions: No returns will be accepted, please know your size! Sold as seen. Please check the pictures and ask me if you require...
NOW 180USD
@Death24xASecond They are from AW15
They are from AW15
Payments via paypal Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK Worn a handful of times. Item is in excellent condition The 1940s Button Down Shirt is taken from their Everyman collection, a capsule of timeless shirting re-imagined in line with Our Legacy's effortless expertise and instantly recognisable personality. Constructed from a 100% cotton fabric treated with a light rinsed wash, it is cut in a relaxed, casual fit and features a classic button down...
Payments via Paypal Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK A very rare suede shirt from Our Legacy. Sold out instantly when it was released. Very rare size, only a handful were made in this size. item is in good condition but there is some indigo bleed on the hem, cuffs and arm pits. This was only worn as a layer underneath a jacket and the suede is in good condition. Please message me if you require additional pictures. Sold as seen Measurements...
Payment via Paypal Items located in London, UK Price includes shipping and fees Worn but still in good condition. The jacket has a washed finished. Slim fit Measurements (approx inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 16 Pit to Pit 18 Back Length 26.5 Shoulder to Cuff 24 The Toppa Jacket is something of a Barena staple, an unstructured, three-button blazer, expertly made by experienced Italian craftsmen. Styled with the kind of relaxed European sophistication that allows it to be...
Payment via Paypal Items located in London, UK Price includes shipping and fees Worn once. The sleeves were ridiculously short and have been lengthen. Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 16.5 Pit to Pit 18.5 Pit to Cuff 23.5 (original was 22) Back Length 26