or Connect

Posts by amin

Price drops on the last few items Belstaff now 660USD delivered Common Projects now 170USD delivered Yuketen Angler Moc now 275USD delivered
Had some time to go through my wardrobe and found a few items that do not get worn or haven't got worn. So everything is getting moved on. All prices include worldwide delivery with tracking Payments via Paypal Gift please or add 4% to cover fees I am shipping from the UK Any questions, pm me or email amin_is@hotmail.com for a quick response Cheers Paul Smith Hashbury Boat Shoes - UK6 - SOLD Yuketen Peanut Suede Angler Moc - US8 - SOLD Dior B18 Sneakers Size EU 39.5 -...
I am selling my Belstaff RAF/Button in Antique Black. Jacket was bought shortly after Benjamin Button Movie was released. worn a handful of times, the jacket is in excellent condition. Reason for sale is that I hardly wear it and I am looking to fund another jacket. Size small - i am a 36'' chest and this fits fine on me. this would work if you are in between a 36'' to 38'' chest. Price - 450GBp (approx 700USD) delivered worldwide including tracking and insurance. If...
Albam Jackets sold MMM GAT now 190USD shipped
Price Drops MMM GATS now 200USD Shipped Albam Fisherman now 200USD Shipped
Price Drops CP Company Cardigans now 250USD shipped each MMM GATs - I will accept 230USD shipped
SDA Indigo Sweat is on hold Couple of CP Company Shawl Collar Cardigans added
Martin Margiela GAT sneakers EU40 http://shop.ebay.co.uk/amin_is/m.html
All items will be shipped from the UK Prices include shipping, which requires a signature on delivery Paypal only and fees are included in the price Couple of Albam jackets that do not get worn. Both jackets sold out very quickly when they went on sale at Albam. As you may know, Albam produce very small quantities and both of the designs will not be made again 1) MMM GAT Size EU40 in blue - SOLD 2) Albam Fisherman in Yellow - SOLD 3) Albam Hunting in Burgundy -...
Clearout of polos that I don't wear or haven't worn. Shipping is from the UK Price includes worldwide shipping via normal Airmail Payments via paypal gift or add 4% to cover fees Consolidated