or Connect

Posts by amin

Looking for a quick sale to fund another purchase. All payments via PAYPAL GIFT or add 4%. Payments to be made is GBP I am shipping from the UK Prices include shipping with tracking Offers welcomed Apc Varsity jacket size XS - Sold Kicking Mule Workshop Henley in Oat Size Small------ SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by fatchino Whats the condition of the albam? Cheeeers albam has been worn once. it is in very good condition
Price Drop Albam - £45 Reiss - £30 Oliver Spencer - £45 Polo - £30
Got a few bits to get rid of. all have been sitting in my wardrobe for more then 6 months now. All payments via PAYPAL GIFT or add 4%. Payments to be made is GBP I am shipping from the UK Prices include shipping with tracking Offers welcomed and discounts on multiple buys Cheers ALL SOLD
the winter season stuff sold out very quickly. only place i know that have the winter collection in stock is opening ceremony but they are based in the USA http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...designerid=243
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostinthesupermarket Department of Works in London has a Union Special. have you got an address for them?? cheers
this might seem dumb but can anyone post washing instructions for a SDA loopwheeler top. is there any need to turn it inside out, etc???
hi mate, pm sent, can you get back to me regarding the SI jacket
Looking to buy the below cardigan from Nom de guerre. I have only found one place that stocks it in the UK and it is sold out in my size. if anyone can get hold of this in a size small or medium, let me know cheers
Quote: Originally Posted by TintoTerra Should have put this up on that other forum. Although it may be too small for anyone on there. i am assuming you are talking about Found nyc. definitely too small of them and even though it is cp, it is not something that they would wear. are you on found???