or Connect

Posts by amin

both pairs you have posted look good. 1st pair looks sleeker and slimmer.
casanova white, i am in the same situation as you. i start work next week and i want to start building my wardrobe. i have a similar build to you and find it difficult to find suits that fit perfect. Thick as Thieves looks like it can provide what i am looking for.
looking to buy a pair of shoes for work aswell. come of the Gresons look very nice. anyone know any shop in London thats sells them so i can try them on first?
john grisham - the appeal
COME ON LIVERPOOL what a game tonight.
only watching the big bang theory at the moment. caught up with curb your enthusiasm the other day. cant wait for Lost,Weeds and Entourage to return.
curb you enthusiasm, lost and entourage.
Quote: Originally Posted by JOA Yes, I do. I fold once, just enough to see the selvedge line (about an inch). same as me. i dont cuff my non-selvedge jeans.
the kooks - konk
both stone island and cp company are quality labels. they produce fantastic quality garments. in the past, all cp and stone island used to be made in italy but now its all of the place but mainly romania, italy and tunisia. they have started to produce some items in china but they dont state it on the labels. for the current season, i wouldnt say the italian pieces are better because i have seen italy pieces have poor construction and faults (not 2nds). stone island has...