or Connect

Posts by amin

Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Color 8 Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Leffot Greenwich Reverse Tobacco Chamois Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags...
NOW 400USD including shipping. Lowest Price Shipping to the USA takes less than 5 working days and delivered by UPS
Shipping `from London, UK Price includes shipping including tracking 75USD each or all three for 200USD Black - 2 inches wide Navy - 2 inches wide Grey Wool - 2.25 inches wide
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Choco Suede Tanker Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Winn Perry Tan Vegano Calf Captoe Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Brick & Mortar Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D. These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Leffot Greenwich Reverse Tobacco Chamois Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Leffot Greenwich Brown Alpine Grain Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Color 8 Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me...