or Connect

Posts by amin

Price includes shipping Shipping from London, UK Condition -Worn once. Tags are included. Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 16.5 Pit to Pit 19.5 Back Length from collar seam - 25.5 Shoulder to Cuff 23.5 FYI, I am an XS in most brands and this fits me Having mastered their craft over their 25 years history, you could say Blue Blue Japan know a thing or two about indigo. Coming from a country steeped in denim making tradition, the brand put the tried...
Price includes shipping RRP 450USD Worn occasionally and still in excellent condition Two inside pockets which are still stitched closed Navy Blue Measurements (approx in cm) Shoulder to Shoulder - 43cm Pit to Pit - 52cm Back Length from collar seam - 60cm Total Back length including collar - 65.5 Shoulder to Cufff - 63.5
Payment via Paypal Price includes shipping Item located in London, UK APC Cotton Jacket - XS Condition - Worn occasionally but still in excellent condition. The item could do with an iron/press due to storage. Measurements (approx in cm) Shoulder to Shoulder - 40.5 Pit to Pit - 47 Back Length from collar seam - 58.5 Shoulder to cuff - 63 IMG_8552 by am1nur, on Flickr IMG_8554 by am1nur, on Flickr
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Color 8 Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Leffot Greenwich Reverse Tobacco Chamois Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags...
NOW 400USD including shipping. Lowest Price Shipping to the USA takes less than 5 working days and delivered by UPS
Shipping `from London, UK Price includes shipping including tracking 75USD each or all three for 200USD Black - 2 inches wide Navy - 2 inches wide Grey Wool - 2.25 inches wide
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden Choco Suede Tanker Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Winn Perry Tan Vegano Calf Captoe Boot in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Brick & Mortar Wing Tip Boot in size US 6.5D. These shoes were worn less than five times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. I am selling them because I need a smaller size. Let my mistake become savings for you! It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me...