or Connect

Posts by amin

Payments via Paypal Prices includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK Patrik Ervell Pocket Knits - Size XS 170 USD each NOW 130USD each All are in very good condition. Made from Alpaca wool The neck label is loose on some of the knits Measurements (slight variation on some, pm me if you need measurements for a specific colour) in inches Measurements P2P - 18 BL - 24 Pit to cuff - 20.25 Clockwise from top left Ervell Navy (SOLD) , Ervell Grey (SOLD) , Ervell...
Payment via Paypal Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK Alden x Tassels Navy PTB Flex Sole Size US 6.5 D Barrie Last No box, ex store display model They are in very good condition. Suede is in close to new condition
Payment via Paypal Price includes shipping and fees Shipping from London, UK Alden x Leffot Kudu LWB Size US 6.5 D Barrie Last These are from the recent batch that were on pre order about 9 months ago. Find them a bit to similar to the another pair and they will not be worn They are BNIB. Tried on at home and they have not left the house. Looking to get back as close to the retail price as possible More info in the link...
Payment via paypal Price includes shipping and fees I am shipping from the UK Just received these from leffot but they are not for me and I don't think I will wear them. Barrie Last Info and additionall pics are in the link below http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/shoes/alden/97876-longwing.html
has anyone seen or know of any stores stocking color 8 captoe boots in US6.5D barrie last? Alden SF have sold out and madison ave do not have any. thanks
Items are located in London,UK Payment via PayPal Price includes fees and shipping Offers considered Rick Owens Stooges EU46 From the F/W13 collection Bought this BNWT a few weeks ago but it is not for me. I have worn it a couple of times. It is still in brand new condition Measurements approx in inches s2s - 15.5 p2p 18 back length - 24 sleeves are around 29 from shoulder. difficult to measurements because they are curved. 15918972863_cf4955680b_c.jpgUntitled by...
Shipped from the UK Price includes paypal fees and shipping Patrick Ervell Field Coat - XS cotton moleskin. Bought a few years ago but still ii is in excellent condition. I havant worn it for last year or so hence the sale Suitable for a XS Measurements (approx in inches) S2S - 17 P2P - 19.5 BL - 27.5 S2C - 24 stock pics http://eightyfoureightyfive.com/2011/08/patrick-ervell-fallwinter-2011-field-coat/
Shipped from the UK Price includes paypal fees and shipping Brand new. I have the tags somewhere. Made from cotton. Fits like an XS Measurements approx. in cm Shoulder:37 Pit to pit:46 Length:62 Sleeve:62 Link to stock pics and info http://store.headporter.co.jp/en/products/detail.php?product_id=1898
Item shipped from the UK Price includes paypal fees and shipping Worn a few times. Still in excellent condition. Box included
Shipping from London, UK Payment via Paypal Price includes shipping and fee Patrik Ervell Dark Turquoise Pocket Sweater - Size XS Worn about two or three times. Material and color are outstanding; typical of Ervell clothing. - From the FW13 collection - 100% baby alpaca - Made in Peru Just noticed that the neck label has come off at one corner. this usually happens to ervell pocket sweaters