or Connect

Posts by amin

Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden white bucks in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last BNWT with Alden shoe trees It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. Full leather linings, leather insoles, cork mid-soles, brick sole, true Goodyear welt construction, and steel shank for long lasting comfort and support. RRP...
Price includes shipping from London, UK Barena Overcoat - Navy - Size EU46 Wrong season to sell this jacket but I did not wear it in the past winter. Jacket was worn for a few times during A/W14 and has been in a suit bag for a long time Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 16.5 Pit to Pit 19.5 Back Length from collar seam - 36 Shoulder to Cuff 24.25 Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr
I have the below EG Bedford jackets in XS for sale. No trades Olive Whipcord - 260USD Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Olive Ripstop - 260USD Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Check - 230USD Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr
Price includes shipping from London, UK Engineered Garments - Olive Whipcord - XS from A/W collection. Item is in excellent condition Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 17 Pit to Pit 18.5 Back Length from collar seam - 25.25 Shoulder to Cuff 22.25 Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr
Price includes shipping from London, UK Engineered Garments Bedford - Check - XS Worn a couple of times. Made from cotton Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 17 Pit to Pit 18.5 Back Length from collar seam - 25.75 Shoulder to Cuff 22.5 Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr
Price includes shipping from London, UK Engineered Garments - Olive Ripstop - XS from S/S 15 collection. imo, this is the nicer shade compared to the one they did for S/S14. Item is in excellent condition Sleeves have been lengthen Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 17 Pit to Pit 19 Back Length from collar seam - 26.5 Shoulder to Cuff 23.25 Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr Untitled by am1nur, on Flickr
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden white bucks in size US 6.5D, Barrie Last BNWT with Alden shoe trees It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. Full leather linings, leather insoles, cork mid-soles, leather & double leather sole, true Goodyear welt construction, and steel shank for long lasting comfort...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Context Rough Roy boots in a size US 6E, Trubalance last It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. Full leather linings, leather insoles, cork mid-soles, plantation sole, true Goodyear welt construction, and steel shank for long lasting comfort and support. No returns...
Shipping from London, UK Price includes shipping and fees For your consideration, I am selling the Alden x Frans Boone Snuff Suede boots in a size US 6.5D, Barrie Last These shoes were worn less than ten times, well cared for with shoe tree placed when not worn and stored in a smoke free environment. It comes with the original Alden Shoe Box, Alden Shoe Bags and Alden shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. Full leather linings, leather...
Price includes shipping Shipping from London, UK Condition -Worn once. Tags are included. Measurements (approx in inches) Shoulder to Shoulder 16.5 Pit to Pit 19.5 Back Length from collar seam - 25.5 Shoulder to Cuff 23.5 FYI, I am an XS in most brands and this fits me Having mastered their craft over their 25 years history, you could say Blue Blue Japan know a thing or two about indigo. Coming from a country steeped in denim making tradition, the brand put the tried...