or Connect

Posts by gazman70k

This exercise made me realised that I am not a particularly adventurous dresser... The first five sets of L/R photos are the same outfit. The rest are only just the v-zone (as the Japanese calls the chest area). Top: E. G. Capelli. Bottom: Vanda. Top and bottom: Vanda. Top and bottom L: Vanda. Bottom R: E. G. Capelli. Top L: Sartoria Corcos. Top R, Bottom L and R: Vanda
Double Trouble Wednesday - DB with Double four-in-hand Deets in my IG. @Claghorn - Happy now?
I think there is too much emphasis on matchy matchy rather than achieving balance and cohesion. Sometimes it makes sense to pop some colour while other times, subtly is required.Personally, I can't be bothered fussing over what pops or not so I rather aim for balance and cohesion. I've found that @TweedyProf, @Claghornand @UrbanComposition consistently achieve this balance.
I'm lagging behind on what I am wearing...
Been lurking heaps and have enjoyed the Nato strap bonanza and some of the lovely APs, ALs and Pateks on display. Thought I'd better contribute and throw in a few Panerai's into the mix.
It's been a while... Apologies for the poor resolution.
Had a great fitting with Gennaro on Saturday. So far I received a navy DB sports coat and a three piece suit. However, both needed some adjustments, primarily due to my shifting body weight. Here's the latest commission, a DB flannel suit. More on Instagram
Agreed. He does cut things a little narrower.