or Connect

Posts by JL77

We have a growing customer base of comedians that come and shop at SELA pretty consistently. It's been interesting to watch it spread through their scene.
We'll be putting up a good amount of stock online tomorrow, nearly full size runs in all styles. Good luck everyone!
The smallest size in the AW15 catalog for all the footwear is a men's 8.
Those will complete and release at the same time as the boots in the photo.Thanks Fok! Appreciate the kind words.
I've been to Republique a handful of times for both brunch and dinner, as it's right down the street from my shop. It's two very different restaurants depending on when you go. Brunch is quite casual, line-up, order at the counter and then find a seat anywhere. You can order off the menu or choose from their display of pastries and baked goods. On most days, the line is out the door to the sidewalk, which equates to about a 20 minute wait. Dinner is much less casual. The...
Yup, three colorways: black/black, dark brown/navy, burgundy/tan. November delivery.
A small restock of the Olive Stadium Jacket will be complete in a few weeks. Same black ribbing that's on the Black colorway.
A quick photo from today.
I thought zinc was awful. It's a nice space to have a meal in, but the waitstaff and food would prevent me from going back.
Prime Pizza on Fairfax (same owners as Golden State/Bludso's North/Cofax) has the best New York style pizza I've had in LA. Anything else I should check out?