or Connect

Posts by JL77

Never knew there was more than one. Just did a quick search and saw the Venice location. Definitely different owners/style of restaurant.
Consensus on best sushi in LT? Hama/Sushi Go 55/Sushi Gen? I tend to always go back to Hama because of the wait at Sushi Gen. It feels a bit more affordable also, don't know if that's actually true.
Those white roughout boots are so good. I've been thinking about them for about 10 months now...
^The SL-130x will be a little bit tougher to break in because the fabric is heavier and more rigid, but it will still stretch in the waist with wear.
We're working on making something like this available in the not too distant future, but for now, yes, it's just a one-off custom makeup.
Today (and pretty much everyday for the past few weeks.)
Salt's Cure is one of our favorite brunch spots in LA. They don't do anything crazy, but they do the simple things really well. Oatmeal griddle cakes with apple brown butter are superb. Also, SK's is killer. Sounds like you had a good night.
My third pair of Viberg Service Boots. Copper Task Roughout, 2040 last, mini ripple sole.
PM'd ya!
Wings+Horns Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt Black Size Large (Classic) Worn 15-20 times $80