or Connect

Posts by JL77

I've been to Republique a handful of times for both brunch and dinner, as it's right down the street from my shop. It's two very different restaurants depending on when you go. Brunch is quite casual, line-up, order at the counter and then find a seat anywhere. You can order off the menu or choose from their display of pastries and baked goods. On most days, the line is out the door to the sidewalk, which equates to about a 20 minute wait. Dinner is much less casual. The...
Yup, three colorways: black/black, dark brown/navy, burgundy/tan. November delivery.
A small restock of the Olive Stadium Jacket will be complete in a few weeks. Same black ribbing that's on the Black colorway.
A quick photo from today.
I thought zinc was awful. It's a nice space to have a meal in, but the waitstaff and food would prevent me from going back.
Prime Pizza on Fairfax (same owners as Golden State/Bludso's North/Cofax) has the best New York style pizza I've had in LA. Anything else I should check out?
Never knew there was more than one. Just did a quick search and saw the Venice location. Definitely different owners/style of restaurant.
Consensus on best sushi in LT? Hama/Sushi Go 55/Sushi Gen? I tend to always go back to Hama because of the wait at Sushi Gen. It feels a bit more affordable also, don't know if that's actually true.
Those white roughout boots are so good. I've been thinking about them for about 10 months now...
^The SL-130x will be a little bit tougher to break in because the fabric is heavier and more rigid, but it will still stretch in the waist with wear.