or Connect

Posts by Espresso

Any place selling cheap mondays ?
WOW. SO much nice shit here.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong Unless you left them out in the sun, they'll stop fading when you stop wearing them. They'll start fading again when you start wearing them. Why would you hem them again? Did you not hem them to the right length the first time? And what does the hem have to do with stretching? I hemmed them, but noticed they got a tad bit longer with more wear.
Hi Folks. I have my new standard. I wore them for like 2 months and have left them ever since. Does this risk anything in terms of the fade? I've gotten mines hemmed, but hope to rehem them after I completely break them in. Do you think I'll see more stretching overall? Thanks.
i got the NS. i wonder how much they stretch behind my calves and thighs. the flat front has widened along w/ the waste. i am fat no doubt.
Just tagging along. Thanks.
Thanks. I'm primarily interested in manik, just to try. Looking @ old thread now.
Looking for suggestion on gray denim. Raw, but if so where to buy. Been trying to find manik gray denim in regular fit. Btw how do they fit? Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by papercut Hey guys, i've done my work on APCs but i'm still unsure over which size to get. I went to a local brick and mortar shop to try and sizes 26 and 27 APC NEW CURE. I couldn't do any buttons at all for the size 26 and had much difficulty even wearing them on. I had to pull it up like hell. For the size 27, i could do like a button or two(i can't remember) but it was still tight. I prefer the size 26's fit, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Clench Million Dude. Go back and exchange them for a 33. Raw APC's will stretch like hell. They will stretch everywhere that pressure is put, including the thighs. The best fit for me is probably a true size 35 pair of pants (meaning normally a 34). I'm wearing a pair of 31 apcs. The waist is a tad tight, but the thighs and everywhere else are fine. Go down at least a size below what yuo can fit into in the...