or Connect

Posts by Espresso

Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius What kind of price range are you looking at? Keep in mind good shoes are a must in a work environment. Check out Allen Edmonds as a start. You can find them on sale here & there. They're good quality, made in usa, and have a variety of styles. Honestly, something just comfortable. Because I need the comfort for my feet. I want to feel/see a difference, as opposed to paying a premium for a brand. I'll...
Any body know of a place that ships to USA and make quality/comfortable shoes? Thanks. Lots of the links are dead on first page.
Hello, I have been trying to find a pair of quality dress shoes for work. Black ones. A lot of the shoes at typical retailers are Made in China & sold under a particular brand. Frankly speaking, some of them tear apart in months, some actually hurt my feet. Is there something of quality, that lasts long and most of all has the comfort? I remember shoes use to be made of quality and the leather/material would hold up well. I don't really care for brands, but I...
where can u buy ?
where can i buy cheap monday?
Do Cheap Mondays Raw fade? - I want to buy Cheap Monday, pleas help. Where do they carry, Cheap Monday in raw denim?
n e stuff for denim?
can you folks post more cheap mondays?
For people with muscles in their thighs, I found it a bit unbearable w/ certain fits. In the pic above, that looks uncomfortable. Jaxm, If you have no choice, just tough it out. For me, I had to get my right size. I initially went with a 33, but later switched to a 34. The 34 New Standard has fit me quite well. I am sure, after the wear, it'll be comfy and carry more of a relaxed fit. But if that's your style, stick with it. WHO CARES what people say.
Quote: Originally Posted by Confurious Well the pockets are too small for my tastes and the placement is, correspondingly, too wide. I feel a majority of this would be rectified by increasing their size by about 1 1/2" in all directions. Furthermore, the balance of the upper half is skewed slightly by the inexplicable absence of a rear patch. Still, by no means a deal breaker. For the record, these do not run true to size, but rather about a size...