or Connect

Posts by Espresso

it says it doesn't ship to USA. any help? thanks.
How about the length.
Yes, the site changed so much. What happened to the affiliates?
I am wanting to find some quality socks that's breathable. I cannto find the sponsor links as they are dead? More so, where an I look?
any more socks? looking for htem.
also, where can I look for some comfortable and quality socks? been looking all around but some sites are from the UK and im having some issues. thansk
What happened to the sponsors section? More so, I was trying to find the belt thread section. My pant waist is 34 and most slacks I wear 34, so what size should I go by? Do I ususally buy 2 sizes up?
I wanted to repost and ask people about nice, comfy socks? Sorry if I missed it. I spend a lot of time on my feet, and have been looking for something that doesn't leave a PRINT on my calves.
any quality socks available? keke wanting to buy something comfy ! for my feet.
Quote: Originally Posted by epilepc Hi guys, my prom date is wearing red D; what should I wear with a black suit to match? red vest and red tie? white vest/tie, red pocket square... silver vest/tie, red pocket square... I really don't know :\\ Any help in pulling this off would be appreciated! Thanks guys. (also what difference from 100% wool does a wool/silk blend make? is it worse/better, warmer/cooler..) What's the shade of red? IMHO, I...