or Connect

Posts by Espresso

any more socks? looking for htem.
also, where can I look for some comfortable and quality socks? been looking all around but some sites are from the UK and im having some issues. thansk
What happened to the sponsors section? More so, I was trying to find the belt thread section. My pant waist is 34 and most slacks I wear 34, so what size should I go by? Do I ususally buy 2 sizes up?
I wanted to repost and ask people about nice, comfy socks? Sorry if I missed it. I spend a lot of time on my feet, and have been looking for something that doesn't leave a PRINT on my calves.
any quality socks available? keke wanting to buy something comfy ! for my feet.
Quote: Originally Posted by epilepc Hi guys, my prom date is wearing red D; what should I wear with a black suit to match? red vest and red tie? white vest/tie, red pocket square... silver vest/tie, red pocket square... I really don't know :\\ Any help in pulling this off would be appreciated! Thanks guys. (also what difference from 100% wool does a wool/silk blend make? is it worse/better, warmer/cooler..) What's the shade of red? IMHO, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius What kind of price range are you looking at? Keep in mind good shoes are a must in a work environment. Check out Allen Edmonds as a start. You can find them on sale here & there. They're good quality, made in usa, and have a variety of styles. Honestly, something just comfortable. Because I need the comfort for my feet. I want to feel/see a difference, as opposed to paying a premium for a brand. I'll...
Any body know of a place that ships to USA and make quality/comfortable shoes? Thanks. Lots of the links are dead on first page.
Hello, I have been trying to find a pair of quality dress shoes for work. Black ones. A lot of the shoes at typical retailers are Made in China & sold under a particular brand. Frankly speaking, some of them tear apart in months, some actually hurt my feet. Is there something of quality, that lasts long and most of all has the comfort? I remember shoes use to be made of quality and the leather/material would hold up well. I don't really care for brands, but I...
where can u buy ?