or Connect

Posts by Espresso

Any specials going on? I haven't seen. Would like to know when you folks will restock inventory.
one last bump? lolz
That's what I'm hoping to do. LOL I'll have him see if he can grab 1 for me. But yeah, with stuff like this, it's better to go in and try.For work, a dress shirt works fine enough for me.
Hi, I'm wondering if I could get some help regarding suit sizing and all that. I think I'm a sz 38S, but I'm not sure if that's a common size? I told my friend to look out for me, if he sees some shops like at G2000 or Giordano. I'm not looking for anything tailor made or high end stuff, just something to wear casually for work. I'm about 5'7" Chest = 38-40 inches Waist = 33 Neck = 15 1/2 - 15 3/4 I have fairly broad shoulders as I do lift and play sports, but I'm...
is this extinct or something?
any other online spots? lolz
i dunno if this style is still made though, proally not.. i dont wanna spend a bunch, but just wanted one or two.
any online places?
WHere to find Barrymore collar shirts? Yes, I've googled. I cna't seem to find.
I got the 15 1/2 and they fit good, still a teeny bit roomy by my regards. Still, it's great to finally buy a polo shirt. I'm looking forward to the black label though. I think 15 3/4 would be perfect for me though if I had to wear a tie.