or Connect

Posts by Espresso

anybody w/ updated dirty fade pics?
does anyone know if this is correct from tight to loose: skinny guy -> slim guy -> weird guy ? thanks
I have never sized down to something that's completely as challenging as this. LOLZ The rise is what threw me off, but the SKINNY GUY is the slimmest right? It's rather skin hugging, but I'll play and hope it'll stretch out, and give good fades. Thing is, I'm worried about it busting. lolz. i got the same waist as I normally do, but this pair can't seem to close!
i hope so, i think the skinny guy model is just a bit tight on me, but im not gonna just give up on them lolz.I hope they do stretch out though.The rise is deffinitely diff't.
I got my pair of SG< and man are they tight. THe fly area is a bit shorter. I dunno if I should keep it. I did 33x32 w/ nudies and they stretched out fine, with this SG pair, I"m not sure. Should I try break it in or just try sell it? Damn.
do u know what's the difference between chain and hemming?
where is that thread?
i can' wait to get my first pair of N&F lolz. anybody have any idea where i can get the hemps?
is that the one in your picture?i have a pair of straights and got my true size. they actually fit somewhat perfect sort to speak. lol, but im planning on wearing them out before i take the plunge w/ another pair.i like very very minimal taper, most jeans don't seem to have this.
I like how this brand gives you a variety of shades, and color schemes. Is there a way to confirm which ones are raw/indigo dyed? I figured a majority of them are all suitable for fades, but some washes/colors/dyes look suspect.