or Connect

Posts by dunkin

ahhh should have known...i really need to stop in there one of these days....thanks
great shirt, may i ask who makes it?
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! \\mortgage payments be daMNED!!!!!!!!
Green tea helps me fly and causes me to have erections for longer than 8 hours at a time.
goblet squats are a good alternative if you dont have barbells. they work your upper body some too just holding the weight in place... if you are doing for first time, starting with about 25% of bw is a good barometer i think....for more experienced lifters try at least half your body weight or more....
I'd be in for the longwing
I have to say, hearing all of the bullishness on silver in this thread makes me think i should short it. experience says whenver everyone is yelling buy tech stocks, buy houses...you should run for the hills or short if you have teh cojones....... I think silver is a good long term investment but to think its just going to keep running to 100 is pretty crazy when its had a tough time maintaining / going over 50 in over 30 years.... and javyn i hear what you are...
sounds like a crossfit gym....
if you are worried about spending money to go see a doctor wait till you get a scrip and have to pay for the meds.... propecia is pretty pricey (about $200-300 for a 3 month supply) and insurance doesnt usually cover your vanity....
these look great...tempted to get a pair off of context...