or Connect

Posts by citoyen

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria C. is already too pimpin' for a physician. So, he might as well throw in the towel. - B yes you are right. as i wrote the above i was particularly thinking of his croco-shoes. Holdfast, i still remember...which means i won´t forget. epic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser I believe there may be a "business necessity" exception if you provide evidence that the item you are purchasing (1) is replacing an item that is no longer usable, and (2) is the best possible item for your purposes. Can we get a ruling? Well, it says NO PURCHASE CLUB. This means NO PURCHASE. If you want a "just-replacing-an-item-that-is-no-longer-usable-and-the-best-item-for-xy-purposes-club" then...
wow, i´m in. only discovered the thread today, but did no purchase in the last 5 days, so i guess, still ok if i join.
ah, the unlined chukka. grim, do you happen to own it? have you changed anything in sizing due to it being unlined? Maybe a stupid question, because C&J must have had the gain in inside-diameter in mind, but anyways. You never know...
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade A shame about the scarring on the sides though. very nice colour. + i like the scar...
+1 on the Wembley + add me on the Malton list. What sizes do you get there? Seldom you see a burgundy C&J. I like it very much. How does the 360 compare to say 341&348 in fitting? Similar?
I would try lavender. Dont´know about the US, but here in Old Europe you can get small lavender bags in department stores/drugstores. And, of course, i would put them outside and let the wind do some work. Maybe hang them outside in a dry, but windy place.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Interesting. I find jopuhr more dandy than chelsea. YMMV agreed on that. and i own both.
chelsea=youth chukka=old man (and youth )
voted for chelsea. chukka would be another dress shoe derivative (to my eye, this is strictly subjective) whereas a chelsea is more versatile (but not so dressy...). i am in search of another boot/chelsea for a while now. what do you have in mind?