or Connect

Posts by citoyen

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Ha! Well, many of you guys had your imaginations unleashed, but everything that you imagined was awful in conception. Truly. ... That's my story and I'm sticking to it. - B Quote: Originally Posted by trex very underwhelming. I mean, it sure is innovative and everything, but not at all to the point to which vox made us thought it...
x-post from april money-saving club thread. reason why i kicked myself out. perhaps someone could tell me who the maker is? they are made in england, i suppose them to be alfred sargent. ah, forgot one thing: [img][/img]
out. damage: 5 euro size: my
this is going to be funny...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Could the threadstarter update the op with membership? in
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS I know correcting someones English is in itself a faux pas. So I won't. so, even if it´s french?
gdl, i think you should add the particular item to the loser list. such you can immediately see what kicks one out.
thats very kind of you, but i prefer serving as a role model for future sports associated clothing buyers. or buyers of clothing that can be arguable nominated as clothing. you got a point with the skip rope and the football. but i have difficulties imagine someone wearing a skipe rope. perhaps as a necklace or a belt. and the football as a hat. but then you mentioned it already: technically it is clothing, thats why i asked. there remains one little definition...
oh, no thanks. this is too fashion forward to my taste/testes. what is more shitty about this get-up? the shoes or the haircut? or the things under his eyes i dont know the english name of? tear-sack? he is way too old for dressing like a puberting adolescent boy. his beard is getting grey. but i am pretty sure he gets compliments and is pretty confident.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I'm afraid so you only put me on the loser list because they were discounted. pah! . . . come on! it is running shoes! who the hell would classify them actually as _clothing_ besides the trainer wearing fraction... but well, until next month.