or Connect

Posts by citoyen

you have to leave it wet! and while it is wet, put cat litter into the shoes! (fill them up with the litter and let it soak!) i will edit my answer when i found out the translation for another material i once used stay tuned. this is first aid, but good aid edit: was too easy...clay! in germany we have cat litter from clay (it is kind of white-greyish clay though...hmh...). i once had the cat piss problem with a leather bag...ouch...i used clay cat litter...it came...
i think the following link will lead you to the original manufacturer of the shoes you originally posted. as for the shoe itself i dont think it is ugly...the colour...yes. i agree with the haters: no! http://www.riverjunction.com/catalog.../mensshoe.html you might consider the Red Wing Iron Ranger (random google link) as well. Calm down now, guys. you help no one, when puking in other´s threads.
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill OP, I must reiterate, please do not waste your money with Mulberry. Quote: Originally Posted by Avebury ... If you consider Hardy, contact their factory shop or the company - they may have some British made ones left in stock. I use mine for fishing. As for Mulberry i have gotten my hands on a couple of vintage pieces - women´s hand bags it were - they were of quite nice...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Sounds nice. ... Navy is pretty niche and doubt it could became a "standard" color for an SF boot thanks. I know, blue might be difficult. But on the other hand, those who will consider to order the boot...i think their footwear-wardrobe might have covered all the other colours. And blue...come on...it goes with everything and it is NOT black. This would be the one special shoe....
i can´t even participate, but i like the idea... input taken from gdl´s vass austerity brogue boot: (picture courtesy of gdl) i would suggest the above boot with an oxford lacing, speed hooks for the last 3 holes, the HAF sole tiger mentioned. as for the colour i think midnight blue is the one of choice. or a very dark dark burgundy. T
packing my case and folding up some shirts. i took the chance to take a picture. neither are pressed because they get wrinkled in the case anyways. [IMG][/IMG]
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo This thread makes me lulz. +1. mafoofan, Do you sign autographs?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Hey, you're welcome! Enjoy those shoes. guys, this is great!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Smahatma *note: the inventory check was before I asked for a price match alright, this would vote against my theory.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Clark - please PM me. I've contacted ThinRedLine on your behalf and something nice may be coming your way. Thanks again! now this i call a nice move!! keep us updated!! Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi i always figure that with a PSA like this, someone's bound to be disappointed. i figure that besides the people who've posted in this thread, there are at least 100x the lurkers...