or Connect

Posts by citoyen

maybe on the lower end of "price doesnt matter" but still a very nice bag . there was a thread about it Globetrotter/Amberg by rach. you can still get it, price even dropped. t
fritzl: danke
Quote: Originally Posted by Pengranger Tricker's Lambourn i feel the urgent need to possess these shoes. once in a while they pop up on ebay, unfortunately not in my size. it´s a great take on the chelsea boot. Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo i got two heavier shoes with this sole. i hate it. i really hate it. these tiny gum-bumps make me feel insecure about my stand, when walking especially on wet...
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz boo doesnt work for usa Quote: Originally Posted by winston Not valid in the UK either. yeah, this sucks i know. sometimes there are codes that don´t work for germany. this time´s vice versa...sorry about that...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Yes - Vass U lasted oxford boots, no speed hooks, double R sole tapering to single at waist, Italian polish oxblood calf. Had been worn a few times before the picture. thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 holy shi*, gdl, these are great! i assume Vass? Any details? (how old, last, etc.)
styletoday@yoox : -10% and free shipping
wow, more than a honorable mention for me. thanks obscurity! i´m happy you appreciate the jacket, because it needed serious alteration jobs to come out like this. so part of the props go the the turkish tailor i gave it to ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo This? sorry if this has been handled on the pages 2-6, i didn´t want to go it all through: but tell me... is that a sock in your breast pocket?
Quote: Originally Posted by triniboy27 They're calf actually. With regards to sizing, Ron sent me a shoe based on the same last for me to try on for sizing. Ron is amazing to work with, btw. I'm a 6.5UK in all of the British shoes I own (Church's, Barker, C&J) and these are a size 7US - so I'd say pretty accurate. Hey, you shoewise, you are my size! Thanks for the info. T