or Connect

Posts by citoyen

thank you! there seem to be lots of liquer stores around her place, but checking every single one for that particular whisky is useless... so thankyou for the brief notice citoyen
*push* anyone? not even a recommendation for a rare only-to-buy-local whiskey? ty c
hi there, quick question in hope for a quick answer: i´d like my sister-in-law, staying in the manhattan area at the moment, to collect me a bottle of above whisky. so is there anybody out there who can recommend a whisky dealer who sells it? any other recommendations for a rare/special new york whisky to add to a nice collection? thanks citoyen
YOOXLOVESTEMPERLEY gave me free delivery yesterday. worked in germany.
This is one, i´d buy if in need of one: http://www.delvaux-eshop.com/en/prod...products/31/54 And, if i´d be a big-spender, obviously. Other than that you might consider Bill Amberg: http://www.billamberg.com/shop/work-...mph-briefcase1 . citoyen damn, re-read your post. over-read "a few folders" the first time. sorry. anyways, the above are nice looking bags
cuttingboard: you´ll have to know your size in at least one c&j last to get a fairly accurate comparison. I´d say C&J are true to size. I only once sized up to my "usual" size which i´m taking across all manufacturers, that was with LUDWIG REITER - i sized up a full size. back to your question: know your size with C&J, then go shopping online. or try on one of the other usual suspects (lobb, green, cheaney, trickers, you name it) and start a comparison thread after...
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker The toe box is a little longer on the 348, so it might fit you better than the 341. I'm a size 8 (UK) in the C&Js I've tried. The 348 was a little too long for me, the 341 is better. Both have pointed (tapered?) toes whereas the 236 has a rounder toe. The 236 may have more room width-wise for your piggies. full agreement, here. i own shoes on 236 and 341 last and sometime want to buy a chukka on 348 last...
the Silverstone Chukkas are great. Look like an absolutely wearable version of a similar, but way too gaudy and pointy Santoni last.
happy new year to everyone! I haven´t been posting for quite the time (a year i guess). had to learn and do a lot: i passed my state examination with quite a very good mark, so now i can call myself a physician officially! this is what i wore during my oral examination ("practical" bed side testing the first day, then theoretical examination on the second day). yes i changed the shirt, it was wet after day 1 please excuse the crappy pics, we were in a hurry. the...
thanks for the recent additions, dtmt, doink and lefty. doink: i know i am leaving my own OP but since we´re on page 3 it´s ok...there is one distillery in poland, they produce a spirit that is so ...tasty... when you drink you get the feeling you got a liquid plum in your mouth without all sweetness and sourness, just the real flavour which makes the plum plummy. its called "Passover Slivovitz" (yes, with "V", though polish). It burns a whole into your stomache due...