or Connect

Posts by Flambeur

You two are making me sick...In a good way of course. Can't believe I actually look at marriage as a good thing now
Ugh... My ex is getting here in a couple of hours - going to stay for 4 days and hang out. This will be interesting... and painful.
wait so you can run android ok now? worth it to try?
UGH what the fuck, I can't get away from this chick.... It shouldn't be this hard.
Ugh, all of a sudden, discomfort and symptoms associated with CT. Never happened before, although I did have some trouble here and there with numbness or elbow/shoulder damage. But never quite like this. Lucky enough to have a company doc that deals with this all the time, so will visit today - but in the meantime, any experiences/advice on this? I definitely think it's a mouse/elbow issue and will try to fix my setup, and follow docs advice - but is there anything else...
Yeah, nothing personal against the PA people, I've met some docs who were total quacks, and some NPs who knew more than the docs they were working with..
Ugh, set an appointment with a new local doc, came in, get taken care of by a PA instead... After a 20 minute interaction politely ask her to leave and bring in the real doctor who then proceeds to actually address the issues and requests I had instead of the BS that the PA was giving me. So I don't really like PAs right now.
21? You'll be fine, couldn't have happened at a better time.
Sad day. Would have liked him to stick around for longer. Good reminder of how fragile and unpredictable life is, and how little some things matter at the end.
Finally got around to playing with mine... One of the resurrected onsale orders. It's pretty damn decent, especially now that I've cleaned it up, installed preware and like 15 patches, overclocked to 1.5, etc.. Will be basically replacing my netbook as a travel/couch device while I wait for iPad 3/HD