or Connect

Posts by Flambeur

Unfortunately, not that young, and have been through this more than once before - and in this case my experience is telling me something different.
Ugh, yeah.. Ask me again in a couple of months - I really feel like we are probably done sometimes and some issues are unsolvable, but there is sort of this thing of "we are right for each other, we are not dead, and that's all that maters?"Fuck if I know...
Thanks! Don't get me wrong, there are still issues and incompatibilities. It's just that the big things work, and the small things don't really bother me or her that much. If anything, small "bad" things translate to a bit of tension that keeps things interesting.. I don't know, maybe it will all blow up in my face one day. By the way, this is the chick I started hooking up with almost two years ago that there was all this secret drama with. If I only knew then what I know...
Well, it was never a formal clean break, we still see each other every few weeks (long distance), talk every day, etc.Basically some bad shit happened, we both made mistakes, but we still love each other and are like super compatible. If other events outside of our control did not interfere, we'd probably be married right now.So it's complicated.... Is there still hope? I don't know. I expect things will be resolved in one way or another over the next few months
Invested as in total portfolio - including building up cash reserves, long and short term investments, etc., not just retirement accounts. I remember reading about someone who saved/invested about a 3rd of the gross, and I can actually see that if you're making decent money and aren't in full spending mode, but that could also probably be tough for those of you who have families. (P.S. SF style of investing into wine, cloth, shoes, designer furniture and foie gras does...
You two are making me sick...In a good way of course. Can't believe I actually look at marriage as a good thing now
Ugh... My ex is getting here in a couple of hours - going to stay for 4 days and hang out. This will be interesting... and painful.
wait so you can run android ok now? worth it to try?
UGH what the fuck, I can't get away from this chick.... It shouldn't be this hard.
Ugh, all of a sudden, discomfort and symptoms associated with CT. Never happened before, although I did have some trouble here and there with numbness or elbow/shoulder damage. But never quite like this. Lucky enough to have a company doc that deals with this all the time, so will visit today - but in the meantime, any experiences/advice on this? I definitely think it's a mouse/elbow issue and will try to fix my setup, and follow docs advice - but is there anything else...