or Connect

Posts by Flambeur

I have Moleskines in just about every size. Still love the classic version, and works well for me for archiving, I have almost a shelf full of older ones.
Seven years is a bit long, friend. Like by 6.5 years. There are women 100x better than her in every way out there, are you just not sure you're good enough to get them?
Been drinking a lot of strange coffee lately.. Crappy old blends, overroasted Sumatra, etc. i think I'm starting to appreciate acidity and floral qualities more. But still experimenting. Just got a fresh bag of a Sulawesi Toraja from a local roaster, we'll see how it do.
I think PB is mad at me because I'm not crazy about FP
a more specific suggestion would be totally helpfuli did try some overroasted Sumatra today at a local shop today and it was actually kind of shitty.
Someone recommend me a coffee from a good roaster I can order online. I am a bit tired of light roast fruity highly acidic Ethiopian stuff I've been drinking, and want something with a bit more cocoa, berry, earthiness, caramel, etc. By the way, tried a whole bunch of stuff for brewing and ended up with a CCD. Absolutely positively love it. Prefer it to french press, but I'll still try FP with every new coffee I get.
I guess I should throw the CCD into the mix too? Or just order all three...
Also, AP coffee will go well with my mocha hazelnut nondairy creamer, right? j/k
oops